• Smart Meter fitted to wrong flat

Hi, Yesterday we had an inspection of our meters and they checked both the Electric and Gas Meter. The Electric Meter was a brand new Gen 2 Smart Meter we had fitted a couple of months ago by Pure Planet. He mentioned that the Gas meter was old in comparison and we should speak to Pure and ask them to fit a gas meter too. I thought they had fitted a gas meter too. However they have fitted the Gas Meter to the wrong flat! I have tried contacting Pure through the app to no avail so I thought I'd try here.

Hope someone can help.
    Last edited by thisperson; 06-06-19 at 08:37.
  • Hi, Yesterday we had an inspection of our meters and they checked both the Electric and Gas Meter. The Electric Meter was a brand new Gen 2 Smart Meter we had fitted a couple of months ago by Pure Planet. He mentioned that the Gas meter was old in comparison and we should speak to Pure and ask them to fit a gas meter too. I thought they had fitted a gas meter too. However they have fitted the Gas Meter to the wrong flat! I have tried contacting Pure through the app to no avail so I thought I'd try here.

Hope someone can help.

• Hi
    When you contacted PP through Wattbot, did you type 'Message the team' first?

if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' , press enter
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi
    When you contacted PP through Wattbot, did you type 'Message the team' first?

if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' , press enter
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.

• I did but it didn't do anything. My sent message just sat there.
  • I did but it didn't do anything. My sent message just sat there.

• Have you been back into Wattbot to see if there's a reply?
  • Have you been back into Wattbot to see if there's a reply?

• There's not even an automatic reply, just my message. Then when I go back it doesn't remember I have previously sent a message.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • There's not even an automatic reply, just my message. Then when I go back it doesn't remember I have previously sent a message.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

• I think I see the issue, when you type message the team in Wattbot, you follow with your enquiry, from your message there is nothing to reply to.for example

Message the team, my gas meter had been fitted to the wrong flat etc,
    It can take up to two days to receive a reply but it is usually sooner
  • I think I see the issue, when you type message the team in Wattbot, you follow with your enquiry, from your message there is nothing to reply to.for example

• Quote Originally Posted by thisperson View Post
    Hi, Yesterday we had an inspection of our meters and they checked both the Electric and Gas Meter. The Electric Meter was a brand new Gen 2 Smart Meter we had fitted a couple of months ago by Pure Planet. He mentioned that the Gas meter was old in comparison and we should speak to Pure and ask them to fit a gas meter too. I thought they had fitted a gas meter too. However they have fitted the Gas Meter to the wrong flat! I have tried contacting Pure through the app to no avail so I thought I'd try here.

Hope someone can help.
    Hi @thisperson
    I've flagged this up with our Member services team.
    They're looking into this and they'll sort this out.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by thisperson View Post

Hope someone can help.
    Hi @thisperson
    I've flagged this up with our Member services team.
    They're looking into this and they'll sort this out.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Hello thisperson.
    Looking at your screen shot you have not sent any message. After typing message the team you then type your query and press send again. Once its sent it should stay on screen with a foot note saying delivered.
    So unless you have blanked it out so we cant see details of what you wrote then its not sent anything and deleted what you typed as it presumes it was an error.
  • Hello thisperson.
    Looking at your screen shot you have not sent any message. After typing message the team you then type your query and press send again. Once its sent it should stay on screen with a foot note saying delivered.
    So unless you have blanked it out so we cant see details of what you wrote then its not sent anything and deleted what you typed as it presumes it was an error.

• Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    I think I see the issue, when you type message the team in Wattbot, you follow with your enquiry, from your message there is nothing to reply to.for example

Ooh, the last time I did that it was different. I put 'message the team', then Wattbot told me to type my message.
    Must've changed.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    I think I see the issue, when you type message the team in Wattbot, you follow with your enquiry, from your message there is nothing to reply to.for example

Ooh, the last time I did that it was different. I put 'message the team', then Wattbot told me to type my message.
    Must've changed.

• That's the way I've always done it, it's always gone through
  • That's the way I've always done it, it's always gone through