• Credit built up

Hi all,

So I join in December last year and have now quite a bit of money (£250!) in credit in my pure planet account, with every month about the same energy cost, so I am thinking my direct debit needs to be amended.

Anyone know when the next Direct Debit review is scheduled for?

Thank you
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi all,

So I join in December last year and have now quite a bit of money (£250!) in credit in my pure planet account, with every month about the same energy cost, so I am thinking my direct debit needs to be amended.

Anyone know when the next Direct Debit review is scheduled for?

Thank you
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi there
    Direct debits are reviewed about every six months. You should roughly have one month's direct debit in credit each month.

It's unusual to have virtually the same energy usage every month because of heating costs, but if you are sure you are going to stay well in credit, you can always click the three bars top right of the app, go to Help, then Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the subject line and then explain the situation. You are promised a reply within two working days.

Stephen
  • Hi there
    Direct debits are reviewed about every six months. You should roughly have one month's direct debit in credit each month.

It's unusual to have virtually the same energy usage every month because of heating costs, but if you are sure you are going to stay well in credit, you can always click the three bars top right of the app, go to Help, then Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the subject line and then explain the situation. You are promised a reply within two working days.

Stephen