• Gas supply off

I have recently switched to pure planet but my gas supply went off yesterday!! I have no way to cook and no heating or hot water now. I have sent a message on the emergency contact but nobody has got back to me yet. I am at work all day today and unable to answer phone calls at work. I really need to get my gas supply back on as soon as possible. Help!!!
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I have recently switched to pure planet but my gas supply went off yesterday!! I have no way to cook and no heating or hot water now. I have sent a message on the emergency contact but nobody has got back to me yet. I am at work all day today and unable to answer phone calls at work. I really need to get my gas supply back on as soon as possible. Help!!!
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @Chell174
    Ceri from our Member services team has tried calling you twice this morning.
    I've sent you a DM with the phone number we have for you. If you've got a different number can you let me know?
    Also - quick question - were you on pre-pay meters with your previous supplier? As you've only just switched to PP it's possible they didn't change your meters to credit mode.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @Chell174
    Ceri from our Member services team has tried calling you twice this morning.
    I've sent you a DM with the phone number we have for you. If you've got a different number can you let me know?
    Also - quick question - were you on pre-pay meters with your previous supplier? As you've only just switched to PP it's possible they didn't change your meters to credit mode.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet