• Refund of my credit balance

Could someone please let me know how I contact Pure Planet for a refund of my credit balance. I cannot find an email address or a telephone number, and that is just not acceptable!
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Could someone please let me know how I contact Pure Planet for a refund of my credit balance. I cannot find an email address or a telephone number, and that is just not acceptable!
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi, you should always be in credit by roughly 1 months DD at any time.
    So if you're way over that in credit, you can ask PP to review and refund.

You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' , press enter
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi, you should always be in credit by roughly 1 months DD at any time.

if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.

• Refund of my credit balance

I would like to speak to someone about getting my credit refunded to me. Can’t seem to find a telephone number or email to do this!
  • I would like to speak to someone about getting my credit refunded to me. Can’t seem to find a telephone number or email to do this!

• Hey @Kerrybushe

Just FYI I've merged your posts together so that all the replies are in one place, and to avoid having duplicates as this can be confusing!
    @Angelabikerbabe is spot on

We carry out regular DD reviews every 6 months - you may find our FAQs about this helpful

If you have any other Qs you can tap 'reply +' and ask away!
    • The first snow of winter arrives! β›„ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!
  • Hey @Kerrybushe

Just FYI I've merged your posts together so that all the replies are in one place, and to avoid having duplicates as this can be confusing!
    @Angelabikerbabe is spot on

We carry out regular DD reviews every 6 months - you may find our FAQs about this helpful

If you have any other Qs you can tap 'reply +' and ask away!
    • The first snow of winter arrives! β›„ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!