• Pure Planet Community photo challenge June 2019 - Something Old, Something New

June's photo challenge is upon us! (How are we halfway through the year already)

May's winner @David j has chosen the theme as 'Something Old, Something New'.

This is the winning pic from May.

So how does the photo challenge work? Each month Community members take photos based on a theme and share them in a thread.
    The winner is the pic with the best feedback and likes from others, and the winner gets to pick the next theme

Good luck with June's challenge everyone
    And, if you're not sure how to upload a photo to a thread, just check out this how-to post

Name:  ae-1-analog-camera-camera-1842.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  3.63 MB

Remember to post your own photos, not Google's
  • June's photo challenge is upon us! (How are we halfway through the year already)

May's winner @David j has chosen the theme as 'Something Old, Something New'.

This is the winning pic from May.

So how does the photo challenge work? Each month Community members take photos based on a theme and share them in a thread.
    The winner is the pic with the best feedback and likes from others, and the winner gets to pick the next theme

Good luck with June's challenge everyone
    And, if you're not sure how to upload a photo to a thread, just check out this how-to post

Name:  ae-1-analog-camera-camera-1842.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  3.63 MB

Remember to post your own photos, not Google's
  • Here is the “Old Magical Story Tree” in Clyne gardens Swansea (no, it’s not my reflection). Groups of children sit around the tree while being told a mystical story.

Name:  192AC227-01CC-4AF1-84FC-FDA8B23BE103.jpeg
Views: 195
Size:  164.9 KB
  • Here is the “Old Magical Story Tree” in Clyne gardens Swansea (no, it’s not my reflection). Groups of children sit around the tree while being told a mystical story.

• Ok i will lower the tone slightly. Does something old making something new count?Name:  20190602_161731.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  1.51 MB
  • Ok i will lower the tone slightly. Does something old making something new count?Name:  20190602_161731.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  1.51 MB
  • Brilliant, I like the lateral thinking😃. One “eagle eyed “ photographer 😂
  • Brilliant, I like the lateral thinking😃. One “eagle eyed “ photographer 😂
  • “Something Old, Something New”.

Let your imagination run riot - Old Buildings, Old Cars, Antiques - New Life, New Trainers New anything!!!!!

Jon 1 is already up to speed and letting imagination & interpretation run free!!! Great start 👍👍

All the best,
    ​Dai
  • “Something Old, Something New”.

Let your imagination run riot - Old Buildings, Old Cars, Antiques - New Life, New Trainers New anything!!!!!

Jon 1 is already up to speed and letting imagination & interpretation run free!!! Great start 👍👍

All the best,
    ​Dai
  • Love that tree, Dai! Pretty sure there’s a similar one in Paignton, South Devon 👍
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Love that tree, Dai! Pretty sure there’s a similar one in Paignton, South Devon 👍

WALT WHITMAN
  • My contribution. Something OLD (My 80 year old parents) having a NEW experience, feeding the meercats at Kirkley Hall zooilogical gardens, on Sunday last. Name:  20190605_183845.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  428.2 KB
    They had a great time.
  • My contribution. Something OLD (My 80 year old parents) having a NEW experience, feeding the meercats at Kirkley Hall zooilogical gardens, on Sunday last. Name:  20190605_183845.jpg
    They had a great time.
  • Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Here is the “Old Magical Story Tree” in Clyne gardens Swansea (no, it’s not my reflection). Groups of children sit around the tree while being told a mystical story.

Love this!!
    Here is the “Old Magical Story Tree” in Clyne gardens Swansea (no, it’s not my reflection). Groups of children sit around the tree while being told a mystical story.

Love this!!
  • Quote Originally Posted by Angelabikerbabe View Post
    My contribution. Something OLD (My 80 year old parents) having a NEW experience, feeding the meercats at Kirkley Hall zooilogical gardens, on Sunday last. Name:  20190605_183845.jpg
    They had a great time.
    Really beautiful Ange 👍. Parents are beyond precious 💕, and I absolutely ADORE the meerkat 💕💕💕

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Angelabikerbabe View Post
    My contribution. Something OLD (My 80 year old parents) having a NEW experience, feeding the meercats at Kirkley Hall zooilogical gardens, on Sunday last. Name:  20190605_183845.jpg
    They had a great time.
    Really beautiful Ange 👍. Parents are beyond precious 💕, and I absolutely ADORE the meerkat 💕💕💕

WALT WHITMAN
  • Great pic Angelabikerbabe, great to see your parents interacting with nature- thanks for sharing. 💓
  • Great pic Angelabikerbabe, great to see your parents interacting with nature- thanks for sharing. 💓
  • Bev’s comment really sums it up. 👍😄
  • Bev’s comment really sums it up. 👍😄
  • Yes Bev, I treasure every moment with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Really beautiful Ange ������. Parents are beyond precious ������, and I absolutely ADORE the meerkat ���������������� �
  • Yes Bev, I treasure every moment with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Really beautiful Ange ������. Parents are beyond precious ������, and I absolutely ADORE the meerkat ���������������� �

​Here’s the ‘something new’ version ... the sprookjesboom or ‘fairytale tree’ in de Efteling, a themepark in the Netherlands. The fairytale tree speaks and interacts with visitors... Name:  AF7C5DCD-5C76-42B2-A56D-F1A54648DD3A.jpeg
Views: 87
Size:  200.0 KB

​Here’s the ‘something new’ version ... the sprookjesboom or ‘fairytale tree’ in de Efteling, a themepark in the Netherlands. The fairytale tree speaks and interacts with visitors... Name:  AF7C5DCD-5C76-42B2-A56D-F1A54648DD3A.jpeg
Views: 87
Size:  200.0 KB
  • Brilliant DutchCaerleon, new version indeed - looks amazing, I guess the children love it (and the adults).

Regards
    ​Dai
  • Brilliant DutchCaerleon, new version indeed - looks amazing, I guess the children love it (and the adults).

Regards
    ​Dai
  • It's strangely captivating...

https://www.efteling.com/en/park/att...fairytale-tree

In fact, we liked the fairytale tree so much, we brought it back with us...

Name:  20190607_183306.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  2.42 MB

Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Brilliant DutchCaerleon, new version indeed - looks amazing, I guess the children love it (and the adults).

Regards
    ​Dai
  • It's strangely captivating...

https://www.efteling.com/en/park/att...fairytale-tree

In fact, we liked the fairytale tree so much, we brought it back with us...

Name:  20190607_183306.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  2.42 MB

Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Brilliant DutchCaerleon, new version indeed - looks amazing, I guess the children love it (and the adults).

Regards
    ​Dai
  • Here's an exciting something old something new...

Name:  somethingoldsomethingnew.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  84.8 KB

PP accounts on the web! Woohoo!
  • Here's an exciting something old something new...

Name:  somethingoldsomethingnew.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  84.8 KB

PP accounts on the web! Woohoo!
  • Very topical & extremely new - I like it 👍👍
  • Very topical & extremely new - I like it 👍👍
  • Way way way too jealous of those nails 💅ya bugger! On life Nat, I saw those before the actual subject 😂😂😂😂👍👏👏👏💅

WALT WHITMAN
  • Way way way too jealous of those nails 💅ya bugger! On life Nat, I saw those before the actual subject 😂😂😂😂👍👏👏👏💅

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Way way way too jealous of those nails 💅ya bugger! On life Nat, I saw those before the actual subject
    they're Fran's! She has the best shoes AND the best nails
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Way way way too jealous of those nails 💅ya bugger! On life Nat, I saw those before the actual subject
    they're Fran's! She has the best shoes AND the best nails
  • Ooooooooh Fran with the shoes! Yes, I remember! 👍👟💅👍👏. Impressed!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Ooooooooh Fran with the shoes! Yes, I remember! 👍👟💅👍👏. Impressed!

WALT WHITMAN