• £25 Amazon.Voucher

I recommended a relative but did not receive the voucher.
    How can this be rectified?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I recommended a relative but did not receive the voucher.
    How can this be rectified?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hey @Fritz - nice to hear you referred someone to PP

Just FYI I've moved your post to our section 'how to refer friends and earn £25' where you'll find lots of advice and info on this.

I recommend checking out this thread for info on why you may not have received it and what to do in that case.

Hope it helps
    • The first snow of winter arrives! ⛄ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tips💚🎅​​​​​​​
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations​​​​​​​
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?🤔​​​​​​​ Find out in our quiz!
  • Hey @Fritz - nice to hear you referred someone to PP

Just FYI I've moved your post to our section 'how to refer friends and earn £25' where you'll find lots of advice and info on this.

I recommend checking out this thread for info on why you may not have received it and what to do in that case.

Hope it helps
    • The first snow of winter arrives! ⛄ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tips💚🎅​​​​​​​
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations​​​​​​​
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?🤔​​​​​​​ Find out in our quiz!

• Hi Fritz
    U think you need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' , press enter
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi Fritz
    U think you need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' , press enter
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.