Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• We was refer by a friend

Hi

can I just check as I keep getting emails to refer a friend that my friend Catherine Grimwood & Mark Grimwood referred me to your company and sent me a link which I did my quote and approved the contract that we both get the £25 Amazon vouchers as I have not got a email at all and nothing in my app for when it is complete I get them?

Thanks

bobby
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi

can I just check as I keep getting emails to refer a friend that my friend Catherine Grimwood & Mark Grimwood referred me to your company and sent me a link which I did my quote and approved the contract that we both get the £25 Amazon vouchers as I have not got a email at all and nothing in my app for when it is complete I get them?

Thanks

bobby
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Hi Bobby, welcome to the community.
    From what I remember from when I joined, is that you don't actually receive a confirmation of the referral, but I did receive my voucher by email a couple of days after my switch completed.
    Hope this helps
  • Hi Bobby, welcome to the community.
    From what I remember from when I joined, is that you don't actually receive a confirmation of the referral, but I did receive my voucher by email a couple of days after my switch completed.
    Hope this helps

• Best Answer

Morning bobby.
    Indeed if you followed the link and downloaded the app and signed up, then 2 workibg days after the switch is complete and your first payment has been made then you should both receive an email with a link attached to which will be the relavent code for the amazon voucher.
    If for some reason it does not or has not arrived in that time frame then you can 'message the team' via the wattbot help giving yours and your friends details and you will still receive the voucher.
  • Morning bobby.
    Indeed if you followed the link and downloaded the app and signed up, then 2 workibg days after the switch is complete and your first payment has been made then you should both receive an email with a link attached to which will be the relavent code for the amazon voucher.
    If for some reason it does not or has not arrived in that time frame then you can 'message the team' via the wattbot help giving yours and your friends details and you will still receive the voucher.

• Hey @Bobby Collins and welcome to the Community (and welcome to PP!)

Great replies from @Duppy and @Jon1 - you receive your voucher a few days after successfully coming on supply.

Just FYI I've moved your post to our How to refer friends and earn £25 section, where you'll find plenty more advice and help about your amazon voucher

Hope this helps?
    • The first snow of winter arrives! ⛄ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tips💚🎅​​​​​​​
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations​​​​​​​
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?🤔​​​​​​​ Find out in our quiz!
  • Hey @Bobby Collins and welcome to the Community (and welcome to PP!)

Great replies from @Duppy and @Jon1 - you receive your voucher a few days after successfully coming on supply.

Just FYI I've moved your post to our How to refer friends and earn £25 section, where you'll find plenty more advice and help about your amazon voucher

Hope this helps?
    • The first snow of winter arrives! ⛄ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tips💚🎅​​​​​​​
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations​​​​​​​
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?🤔​​​​​​​ Find out in our quiz!