Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  • Serving Suggestions

I'll start the ball rolling with this one, I just wish I'd thought of it first...
    Name:  servingsugg1r.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  29.1 KB
  • I'll start the ball rolling with this one, I just wish I'd thought of it first...
    Name:  servingsugg1r.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  29.1 KB
  • I'd love to post a funny/clever reply...... but my brain is not complying..... Nope, I got nowt!!
    Gray4276
  • I'd love to post a funny/clever reply...... but my brain is not complying..... Nope, I got nowt!!
    Gray4276
  • This reminds me of when you buy a packets of peanuts and it says

"Caution. May contain nuts"

Well I'd hope so...
  • This reminds me of when you buy a packets of peanuts and it says

"Caution. May contain nuts"

Well I'd hope so...
  • It amuses me when I see Still Water, what are they expecting it to turn into
  • It amuses me when I see Still Water, what are they expecting it to turn into
  • May contain fish. Who knew???Name:  20190603_114651.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  2.34 MB
  • May contain fish. Who knew???Name:  20190603_114651.jpg
  • May contain raw fish. Who knew???Name:  20190603_114651.jpg
  • May contain raw fish. Who knew???Name:  20190603_114651.jpg
  • Saw this y'day....

Is there really any other way?

Though to be fair in my house the cake is usually eaten before you even really get a chance to look at it...

Name:  cake.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  100.6 KB
  • Saw this y'day....

Though to be fair in my house the cake is usually eaten before you even really get a chance to look at it...

• haha..you've done it now, this almost deserves a poll..."How do you cut your cake?"
    Apparently if you cut a slice out of the middle and squish the 2 halves together it stays fresher because less cake is exposed, but like you said, it won't last long enough for that to matter.
    What is interesting is that it serves 4 but that piece shown doesn't look like a quarter, maybe you have to eat 2 pieces.
    I love cake...

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post
    Saw this y'day....

• haha..you've done it now, this almost deserves a poll..."How do you cut your cake?"
    Apparently if you cut a slice out of the middle and squish the 2 halves together it stays fresher because less cake is exposed, but like you said, it won't last long enough for that to matter.
    What is interesting is that it serves 4 but that piece shown doesn't look like a quarter, maybe you have to eat 2 pieces.
    I love cake...

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post
    Saw this y'day....

• Hi, ha, I once cut a round cake into square pieces!
    Can't imagine why i did that, was a talking point tho
    Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    haha..you've done it now, this almost deserves a poll..."How do you cut your cake?"
    I love cake...
  • Hi, ha, I once cut a round cake into square pieces!
    Can't imagine why i did that, was a talking point tho
    Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    haha..you've done it now, this almost deserves a poll..."How do you cut your cake?"
    I love cake...