• Billing

Please can you explain why nothing was deducted as was said in previous comms?
    Our monthly debit was not taken on May 31.
    What is happening with our switch?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Please can you explain why nothing was deducted as was said in previous comms?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi lara
    have you checked your emails to see if pp have contacted you asking for a photo of your meter, sometimes that’s one of the things that can delay opening an account if there’s a problem identifying the meter from the database.
    How long has it been since you joined?
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraGil View Post
    Hi,
    ​Please can you advise me again where I would select chat to a member of the team regarding my DD which has not need deducted and my account just continues to let me know they’re setting up my account.
    I can only write to a chat bot which isn’t all that helpful in this case to be fair.
    Thanks
    Lara
  • hi lara
    have you checked your emails to see if pp have contacted you asking for a photo of your meter, sometimes that’s one of the things that can delay opening an account if there’s a problem identifying the meter from the database.
    How long has it been since you joined?
    Hi,
    ​Please can you advise me again where I would select chat to a member of the team regarding my DD which has not need deducted and my account just continues to let me know they’re setting up my account.
    I can only write to a chat bot which isn’t all that helpful in this case to be fair.
    Thanks
    Lara

• hi LaraGil

All I can offer at this point (based on a guess, because your DD hasnt been taken) is that if you switch in you have to do it with the app, you can't instigate a switch in from a comparison website. If you didn't switch in with the app then you haven't switched.
    It takes 17 days from when you start, and the DD will or should be taken on the day you switch. Occasional delays happen if there are problems ensuring the property and meters match, but that is relatively rare.
    If you have used the app you'd be better off using help in the app, type "message the team" and ask there.
    The public part of the community don't have access to your account and your question is account specific.
  • hi LaraGil

All I can offer at this point (based on a guess, because your DD hasnt been taken) is that if you switch in you have to do it with the app, you can't instigate a switch in from a comparison website. If you didn't switch in with the app then you haven't switched.
    It takes 17 days from when you start, and the DD will or should be taken on the day you switch. Occasional delays happen if there are problems ensuring the property and meters match, but that is relatively rare.
    If you have used the app you'd be better off using help in the app, type "message the team" and ask there.
    The public part of the community don't have access to your account and your question is account specific.

• Contact a Team member

Hi,
    Thanks
    Lara
  • Hi,
    Thanks
    Lara

• Hi lara.
    When you go to wattbot the first thing you need to type is "message the team" then ask your question. Its not live cbat so keep checking back for a response.
  • Hi lara.
    When you go to wattbot the first thing you need to type is "message the team" then ask your question. Its not live cbat so keep checking back for a response.

• Hey @LaraGil and welcome to the Community!

Just FYI I've merged your posts into one place to make it easier to see all the replies
    @woz is absolutely right - looks like we'd been emailing asking for a photo of your electricity meter before we can complete the switch.

The team also sent you a message via WattBot on the 4th - if you log in to your app and open your chat again you'll be able to see their reply and attach photos of your meter in there.

​Hope that helps?
  • Hey @LaraGil and welcome to the Community!

Just FYI I've merged your posts into one place to make it easier to see all the replies
    @woz is absolutely right - looks like we'd been emailing asking for a photo of your electricity meter before we can complete the switch.

The team also sent you a message via WattBot on the 4th - if you log in to your app and open your chat again you'll be able to see their reply and attach photos of your meter in there.

​Hope that helps?

• Hello @Nataly
    Thanks for reaching out.
    I replied to the email and sent the pictures via the link. I remember as I couldn’t add more than one so I sent multiple.
    Please advise me if you’ve already contacted my previous service provider and what we need to do now.

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post
    Hey @LaraGil and welcome to the Community!

​Hope that helps?
  • Hello @Nataly
    Thanks for reaching out.
    I replied to the email and sent the pictures via the link. I remember as I couldn’t add more than one so I sent multiple.
    Please advise me if you’ve already contacted my previous service provider and what we need to do now.

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post
    Hey @LaraGil and welcome to the Community!

​Hope that helps?

• Hey @LaraGil

Looks like you've been chatting with Leon from our Member Services team who's let you know we didn't seem to receive your email.

You can attach your meter photos in that chat by tapping the camera icon, selecting a photo and then tapping the little paper aeroplane icon to send it through to them.

They'll then locate your meter info on the national database and let you know once your switch has been started - at that point, your previous supplier will be notified
  • Hey @LaraGil

Looks like you've been chatting with Leon from our Member Services team who's let you know we didn't seem to receive your email.

You can attach your meter photos in that chat by tapping the camera icon, selecting a photo and then tapping the little paper aeroplane icon to send it through to them.

They'll then locate your meter info on the national database and let you know once your switch has been started - at that point, your previous supplier will be notified