• credit refund

how to get refund of cfedit at the end of year
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • how to get refund of cfedit at the end of year
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Girish Patel
    If at the end of a year your balance is showing a large excess ABOVE about one months payment PP may refund you, but if at any time you consider your account balance is excessive you can ask for a refund - BUT DON'T FORGET- your payments are made at the start of the billing period so what looks like an excess may just be the months payment waiting to be consumed.
    If you want to ask go to help in the app, type "message the team" and ask for a review/refund as appropriate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Girish patel View Post
    Dakar sir, how will I get refund of credit at the end of year dr girishchandra PATEL please advice
  • hi Girish Patel
    If at the end of a year your balance is showing a large excess ABOVE about one months payment PP may refund you, but if at any time you consider your account balance is excessive you can ask for a refund - BUT DON'T FORGET- your payments are made at the start of the billing period so what looks like an excess may just be the months payment waiting to be consumed.
    If you want to ask go to help in the app, type "message the team" and ask for a review/refund as appropriate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Girish patel View Post
    Dakar sir, how will I get refund of credit at the end of year dr girishchandra PATEL please advice

• Best Answer

Hi, you should always be in credit by roughly 1 months DD at any time.
    So if you're way over that in credit, you can ask PP to review and refund.

You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' , press enter
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi, you should always be in credit by roughly 1 months DD at any time.
    So if you're way over that in credit, you can ask PP to review and refund.

You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' , press enter
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.

• Refund of credit

• Dakar sir, how will I get refund of credit at the end of year dr girishchandra PATEL please advice

• Hey @Girish patel

Just FYI I've merged your posts into one place to make it easier for you and other members to see all the replies

Great advice from both @woz and @Angelabikerbabe

Let us know if there's anything else you'd like help with!
    • The first snow of winter arrives! β›„ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!
  • Hey @Girish patel

Just FYI I've merged your posts into one place to make it easier for you and other members to see all the replies

Great advice from both @woz and @Angelabikerbabe

Let us know if there's anything else you'd like help with!
    • The first snow of winter arrives! β›„ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!