• New tenant need to leave Pure

I took up a tenancy on 17/5/19 and used an online service from the letting agent to sort the energy supplier. I did not know Pure Planet supplied to the previous tenant until you wrote to me after I moved in. The new supplier have written to me saying there is an objection to transferring the supplier. There is no account number on the letter from Pure. I believe I will need to pay for the enrgy used since 17/5. I am assuming the previous tenant was fully paid up before they left. Please can you advise me on how to pay what is owed and how to leave so I can move to another supplier?
    Many thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I took up a tenancy on 17/5/19 and used an online service from the letting agent to sort the energy supplier. I did not know Pure Planet supplied to the previous tenant until you wrote to me after I moved in. The new supplier have written to me saying there is an objection to transferring the supplier. There is no account number on the letter from Pure. I believe I will need to pay for the enrgy used since 17/5. I am assuming the previous tenant was fully paid up before they left. Please can you advise me on how to pay what is owed and how to leave so I can move to another supplier?
    Many thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Dawn N,
    Were there any details on the letter from Pure Planet, re outstanding balance etc.
    The easiest way is to download the app, and get a quote, if you use the same details you used when sorting the energy supplier, you may find Pure Planet is cheaper and wish to stay. If you don't want to stay, once you are on supply and pay your direct debit you can switch when you wish, there are no exit fees.
  • Hi Dawn N,
    Were there any details on the letter from Pure Planet, re outstanding balance etc.
    The easiest way is to download the app, and get a quote, if you use the same details you used when sorting the energy supplier, you may find Pure Planet is cheaper and wish to stay. If you don't want to stay, once you are on supply and pay your direct debit you can switch when you wish, there are no exit fees.