• Amazing prize up for grabs! How to win a £2500 Brompton Electric...

I don't know if you've heard, but Pure Planet (and @Lenny !) are going to Fully Charged Live this year - a great weekend full of all things EV.

And not only that, this year they're also expanding the event to include electric bikes

So, Pure Planet have teamed up with Brompton to offer the chance to win a bike 'built for cities', worth £2,500

It's portable (folds up like a traditional Brompton) and has a powerful electric motor - I don't know about you but my first thought was how helpful that'd be for getting up hills

A great way to reduce your carbon footprint, traffic congestion and make your commute or weekend cycle that bit more exciting, electric bikes are set to become more and more popular. What a great opportunity to get your hands on one now!

To enter the competition just click here (you'll be asked to enter your name and email address) and feel free to share the competition link with all your friends and family, the more the merrier!

Name:  brompton 2.png
Views: 470
Size:  391.3 KB

Also check out Lenny's exciting plans for his dream EV project and how going to Fully Charged Live can help this .

If you're going to Fully Charged Live this year and want to come say hi, we'll be in Hall 2!
  • I don't know if you've heard, but Pure Planet (and @Lenny !) are going to Fully Charged Live this year - a great weekend full of all things EV.

And not only that, this year they're also expanding the event to include electric bikes

So, Pure Planet have teamed up with Brompton to offer the chance to win a bike 'built for cities', worth £2,500

It's portable (folds up like a traditional Brompton) and has a powerful electric motor - I don't know about you but my first thought was how helpful that'd be for getting up hills

A great way to reduce your carbon footprint, traffic congestion and make your commute or weekend cycle that bit more exciting, electric bikes are set to become more and more popular. What a great opportunity to get your hands on one now!

To enter the competition just click here (you'll be asked to enter your name and email address) and feel free to share the competition link with all your friends and family, the more the merrier!

Name:  brompton 2.png
Views: 470
Size:  391.3 KB

Also check out Lenny's exciting plans for his dream EV project and how going to Fully Charged Live can help this .

If you're going to Fully Charged Live this year and want to come say hi, we'll be in Hall 2!
  • Is there any news about the winner of this competition, winners were supposed to be announced on 5 August ( although it didn't say what year )
  • Is there any news about the winner of this competition, winners were supposed to be announced on 5 August ( although it didn't say what year )
  • Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    Is there any news about the winner of this competition, winners were supposed to be announced on 5 August ( although it didn't say what year )
    Coming right up @Duppy
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    Is there any news about the winner of this competition, winners were supposed to be announced on 5 August ( although it didn't say what year )
    Coming right up @Duppy

• And the winner is:

Name:  Pure Planet winner of electric Brompton.png
Views: 234
Size:  656.4 KB

Congrats!

• And the winner is:

Name:  Pure Planet winner of electric Brompton.png
Views: 234
Size:  656.4 KB

Congrats!

• I'd forgotten all about it!
    ....want one....
    congrats to David, I'm jealous..
  • I'd forgotten all about it!
    ....want one....
    congrats to David, I'm jealous..
  • Ah congrats David! Brixhsm wonderful, you’ll enjoy zooming around on your new bike! Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🚲
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Ah congrats David! Brixhsm wonderful, you’ll enjoy zooming around on your new bike! Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🚲
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Congratulations David.
  • Congratulations David.
  • Congratulations 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🚴
  • Congratulations 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🚴