• Account credit balance

My account has a high credit which I want refunded to me. My balance is equal to several months of payments.

Pls advise.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • My account has a high credit which I want refunded to me. My balance is equal to several months of payments.

Pls advise.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi, you should always be in credit by at least 1 months DD at any time. If you are way above that then you can request PP to review and refund by contacting them directly via Wattbot.

if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' , press enter
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi, you should always be in credit by at least 1 months DD at any time. If you are way above that then you can request PP to review and refund by contacting them directly via Wattbot.

if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' , press enter
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.

• Refund of credit balance not issued.

We have received offer of refund on 31 May to which we responded and pointed out that credit balance was now higher but no reply received nor refund issued.

Please investigate.
  • We have received offer of refund on 31 May to which we responded and pointed out that credit balance was now higher but no reply received nor refund issued.

Please investigate.

• Hi Glenice,

I see that you originally posted about this issue on 31st May. Then in this post you state that PP have offered to refund your credit balance. If this is the case and you wish to accelerate the process..... then I suggest that you contact PP via WattBot to request that they respond to your original request.
    Gray4276
  • Hi Glenice,

I see that you originally posted about this issue on 31st May. Then in this post you state that PP have offered to refund your credit balance. If this is the case and you wish to accelerate the process..... then I suggest that you contact PP via WattBot to request that they respond to your original request.
    Gray4276

• Hi there

Did you see the reply to your last post? It's worth remembering that when you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet. So none of us can refund your credit.

If you are well over your monthly direct debit payment in credit, you can certainly communicate with Pure Planet by clicking on the three little bars top right corner of the app, choose Help then Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the subject line, then explain the situation. They promise to get back to you within two working days.
    Hope that helps
    Stephen
  • Hi there

Did you see the reply to your last post? It's worth remembering that when you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet. So none of us can refund your credit.

If you are well over your monthly direct debit payment in credit, you can certainly communicate with Pure Planet by clicking on the three little bars top right corner of the app, choose Help then Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the subject line, then explain the situation. They promise to get back to you within two working days.
    Hope that helps
    Stephen