• Opening meter readings

Hello Mark

Is there any update about the dispute over my opening meter readings?
    I sent you photo proof but the numbers you started on were way out.
    You said it would take 12 weeks for a response. It’s been longer than that now

Regards

Mark Kirkland
  • Hello Mark

Is there any update about the dispute over my opening meter readings?
    I sent you photo proof but the numbers you started on were way out.
    You said it would take 12 weeks for a response. It’s been longer than that now

Regards

Mark Kirkland

• Hi @Mark kirkland
    Have you been in touch with our Member services team about this?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @Mark kirkland
    Have you been in touch with our Member services team about this?

• Hello Marc I have now been with you since October 2018 My meter reading photos I sent you have been ignored I have now been trying to resolve this for 9 months You told me it would take 3 months to resolve The fact I cannot pick up the phone and talk to someone is really frustrating The website community is I work in IT and cannot find my way round this portal It’s not acceptable I should be kept in the dark about this Why can’t you just fix it I sent you photo evidence of my opening meter readings I am tempted to just move to another supplier who responds in reasonable time Please please fix this or get someone to respond to me Mark
    Last edited by Marc; 21-06-19 at 08:07. Reason: Removing profanity and mobile number
  • Hello Marc I have now been with you since October 2018 My meter reading photos I sent you have been ignored I have now been trying to resolve this for 9 months You told me it would take 3 months to resolve The fact I cannot pick up the phone and talk to someone is really frustrating The website community is I work in IT and cannot find my way round this portal It’s not acceptable I should be kept in the dark about this Why can’t you just fix it I sent you photo evidence of my opening meter readings I am tempted to just move to another supplier who responds in reasonable time Please please fix this or get someone to respond to me Mark

• As a fellow customer I'm sorry to hear that you are having these problems.
    This community site is not a portal and the direct contact with PP is via the APP.
    I'm not going to insult you by advising you how to use the APP because you are in IT and must know.
    Plus you must know how to contact the community Marc via DM.

You've left your phone number for everyone to see, this community forum is open to anybody to see wether with PP or not.
    In fact the majority of PP customers never utilise the community with its FaQ's and information and only contact PP directly with the communication tool available.

I hope this gets sorted and you get an explanation on why this has taken so long
  • As a fellow customer I'm sorry to hear that you are having these problems.
    This community site is not a portal and the direct contact with PP is via the APP.
    I'm not going to insult you by advising you how to use the APP because you are in IT and must know.
    Plus you must know how to contact the community Marc via DM.

You've left your phone number for everyone to see, this community forum is open to anybody to see wether with PP or not.
    In fact the majority of PP customers never utilise the community with its FaQ's and information and only contact PP directly with the communication tool available.

I hope this gets sorted and you get an explanation on why this has taken so long

• Hi Mark,

A point that was made to you in a reply from one of our fellow Community Forum members, to one of your earlier posts......this is an open Forum which is available to anyone......it is not run by PP.
    ​Therefore it is not advisable to post personal information.....like your mobile No. I advise you to remove your No. by editing your post. Shouldn't be too hard for someone from an IT background.
    Sorry to hear that you find navigating/using the App....., that's a shame.

Your original disputed meter readings is definitely an issue that should have been resolved by now......this is a concern. Having read the older posts and replies, it appears that @Marc has advised you on a couple of occasions, exactly what the issue was and that it was an issue for the industry regulator to deal with. I also noted a lack of response from you to Marc.

I would suggest that you try (again) to contact the PP team through the App via WattBot......once you have opened WattBot......type in "message the team" and send....then enter your request for an update (including any helpful details).
    ​I'm sure that you will be contacted by a PP team member within 2 days (usually much quicker). Please check emails and text messages for notification from the PP team.

I understand your frustration with what has appeared (to you) to be the apparent lack of progress by PP. However I would seriously advise against switching to another supplier, until this situation has been resolved, to your satisfaction. (I don't think the regulator would activate a switch under these conditions).
    I sincerely hope that your account is resolved, so that you can fully appreciate the benefits from being a PP customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark kirkland View Post
    Hello Marc

I have now been with you since October 2018
    My meter reading photos I sent you have been ignored
    I have now been trying to resolve this for 9 months
    You told me it would take 3 months to resolve
    The fact I cannot pick up the phone and talk to someone is really frustrating
    The website community is
    I work in IT and cannot find my way round this portal
    It’s not acceptable I should be kept in the dark about this
    Why can’t you just fix it
    I sent you photo evidence of my opening meter readings
    I am tempted to just move to another supplier who responds in reasonable time
    Please please fix this or get someone to respond to me

Mark
    Last edited by Marc; 21-06-19 at 08:08. Reason: Removing profanity and mobile number from quoted post
    Gray4276
  • Hi Mark,

A point that was made to you in a reply from one of our fellow Community Forum members, to one of your earlier posts......this is an open Forum which is available to anyone......it is not run by PP.
    ​Therefore it is not advisable to post personal information.....like your mobile No. I advise you to remove your No. by editing your post. Shouldn't be too hard for someone from an IT background.
    Sorry to hear that you find navigating/using the App....., that's a shame.

Your original disputed meter readings is definitely an issue that should have been resolved by now......this is a concern. Having read the older posts and replies, it appears that @Marc has advised you on a couple of occasions, exactly what the issue was and that it was an issue for the industry regulator to deal with. I also noted a lack of response from you to Marc.

I would suggest that you try (again) to contact the PP team through the App via WattBot......once you have opened WattBot......type in "message the team" and send....then enter your request for an update (including any helpful details).
    ​I'm sure that you will be contacted by a PP team member within 2 days (usually much quicker). Please check emails and text messages for notification from the PP team.

I understand your frustration with what has appeared (to you) to be the apparent lack of progress by PP. However I would seriously advise against switching to another supplier, until this situation has been resolved, to your satisfaction. (I don't think the regulator would activate a switch under these conditions).
    I sincerely hope that your account is resolved, so that you can fully appreciate the benefits from being a PP customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark kirkland View Post
    Hello Marc

I have now been with you since October 2018
    My meter reading photos I sent you have been ignored
    I have now been trying to resolve this for 9 months
    You told me it would take 3 months to resolve
    The fact I cannot pick up the phone and talk to someone is really frustrating
    The website community is
    I work in IT and cannot find my way round this portal
    It’s not acceptable I should be kept in the dark about this
    Why can’t you just fix it
    I sent you photo evidence of my opening meter readings
    I am tempted to just move to another supplier who responds in reasonable time
    Please please fix this or get someone to respond to me

Mark
    Gray4276

• Quote Originally Posted by Mark kirkland View Post
    Hello Marc I have now been with you since October 2018 My meter reading photos I sent you have been ignored I have now been trying to resolve this for 9 months You told me it would take 3 months to resolve The fact I cannot pick up the phone and talk to someone is really frustrating The website community is I work in IT and cannot find my way round this portal It’s not acceptable I should be kept in the dark about this Why can’t you just fix it I sent you photo evidence of my opening meter readings I am tempted to just move to another supplier who responds in reasonable time Please please fix this or get someone to respond to me Mark
    Good morning @Mark kirkland
    We are digital only - not running a call centre enables us to make savings which pass on to our Members.
    You can, as other community members have replied here, always send a message via WattBot in your account.
    I do appreciate that this situation is frustrating for you. I've asked our Member services team to find out what the latest is.

• Quote Originally Posted by Mark kirkland View Post
    Hello Marc I have now been with you since October 2018 My meter reading photos I sent you have been ignored I have now been trying to resolve this for 9 months You told me it would take 3 months to resolve The fact I cannot pick up the phone and talk to someone is really frustrating The website community is I work in IT and cannot find my way round this portal It’s not acceptable I should be kept in the dark about this Why can’t you just fix it I sent you photo evidence of my opening meter readings I am tempted to just move to another supplier who responds in reasonable time Please please fix this or get someone to respond to me Mark
    Good morning @Mark kirkland
    We are digital only - not running a call centre enables us to make savings which pass on to our Members.
    You can, as other community members have replied here, always send a message via WattBot in your account.
    I do appreciate that this situation is frustrating for you. I've asked our Member services team to find out what the latest is.