• A Knights Tale @Nataly, what a fantastic film with a great soundtrack!
    ​I could watch this over and over
  • A Knights Tale @Nataly, what a fantastic film with a great soundtrack!
  • Dracula Dead and Loving It, as long as you don't take your vampires too seriously Name:  draculatiny.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  17.6 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelabikerbabe View Post
    1) Dracula with Gary Old man
    2) Dracula Untold with Luke Evans
    3) Dracula 2000 with Gerard Butler.

I think there's a theme going here!

I have so many favourite films it's hard to name only 3, but any vampire film I love.
  • Dracula Dead and Loving It, as long as you don't take your vampires too seriously Name:  draculatiny.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelabikerbabe View Post
    1) Dracula with Gary Old man
    2) Dracula Untold with Luke Evans
    3) Dracula 2000 with Gerard Butler.

I think there's a theme going here!

I have so many favourite films it's hard to name only 3, but any vampire film I love.
  • Yeah, very funny film. Love it .
    Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    Dracula Dead and Loving It, as long as you don't take your vampires too seriously Name:  draculatiny.jpg
  • Yeah, very funny film. Love it .
    Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    Dracula Dead and Loving It, as long as you don't take your vampires too seriously Name:  draculatiny.jpg
  • Quote Originally Posted by Angelabikerbabe View Post
    A Knights Tale @Nataly, what a fantastic film with a great soundtrack!
    Yes amazing soundtrack! Have seen it so many times.. my favourite scene is when they do a dance to Bowie. Silly and always makes me smile.

Bit of a vampire fan then! Did you see What We Do in the Shadows? (and did you like it?) they've just made it into a TV series too.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Angelabikerbabe View Post
    A Knights Tale @Nataly, what a fantastic film with a great soundtrack!
    Yes amazing soundtrack! Have seen it so many times.. my favourite scene is when they do a dance to Bowie. Silly and always makes me smile.

Bit of a vampire fan then! Did you see What We Do in the Shadows? (and did you like it?) they've just made it into a TV series too.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post

Yeah, that's a great scene. There's so many great bits in that movie, dont rhink i could pick a favourite. I quote lines from it all the time. ...to trudge....pain, lots of pain!

Yes, I have seen What we do in the Shadows film. Enjoyed it. Started watching the tv series but I thought it was a bit slow, couldn't get into it. 😕
    Last edited by Angelabikerbabe; 07-06-19 at 11:26.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post

Yeah, that's a great scene. There's so many great bits in that movie, dont rhink i could pick a favourite. I quote lines from it all the time. ...to trudge....pain, lots of pain!

Yes, I have seen What we do in the Shadows film. Enjoyed it. Started watching the tv series but I thought it was a bit slow, couldn't get into it. 😕
  • 1. Ghostbusters 1984......
    lots of other films could be at position 2 and 3. Horrors, actions, comedies, biopics, sci fi etc
  • 1. Ghostbusters 1984......
    lots of other films could be at position 2 and 3. Horrors, actions, comedies, biopics, sci fi etc
  • Hmm, here goes.

1. Back to the Future (the one and only time I've seen a cinema audience clap at the end the film)
    2. Interstellar
    3. Fargo

Do I win a prize?!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hmm, here goes.

1. Back to the Future (the one and only time I've seen a cinema audience clap at the end the film)
    2. Interstellar
    3. Fargo

Do I win a prize?!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• There are three films I would not pass up on an opportunity to watch . . . again and again.

1) Zulu.

2) Lawrence of Arabia.

3) Master and Commander.

What that says about me I shudder to think, but there are many others I would be happy to see again.

Godfather I, II, & III.
    Good Morning Vietnam
    A Beautiful Mind.
    One Flew Over the Cuckoo Nest.
    As Good as it Gets.
    A River Runs Through It.

I could go on and on (that's not a film)
    Last edited by Oakbank; 18-06-19 at 15:16.
  • There are three films I would not pass up on an opportunity to watch . . . again and again.

1) Zulu.

2) Lawrence of Arabia.

3) Master and Commander.

What that says about me I shudder to think, but there are many others I would be happy to see again.

Godfather I, II, & III.
    Good Morning Vietnam
    A Beautiful Mind.
    One Flew Over the Cuckoo Nest.
    As Good as it Gets.
    A River Runs Through It.

I could go on and on (that's not a film)
  • Classic box office winners Oakbank or can I say Captain Oaky
  • Classic box office winners Oakbank or can I say Captain Oaky