• Problems with PurePlanet

Hi, is any one else having problems with PurePlanet? I joined on 1st Feb and they have still not been able to set my account up so I can enter meter readings, it’s been four months now with no bill so I don’t know if I am paying enough or too much. Definitely not impressed so far.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi, is any one else having problems with PurePlanet? I joined on 1st Feb and they have still not been able to set my account up so I can enter meter readings, it’s been four months now with no bill so I don’t know if I am paying enough or too much. Definitely not impressed so far.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Damianbfn
    I’m not defending pp here but if they say they haven’t had the readings confirmed then they haven’t- hardly their fault. In the meantime your direct debit hasn’t changed and eventually the readings will be confirmed. There may be an issue with your meter, has it been changed fairly recently?
    Have you been asked for a photo of your meter?
    Just to also point out that if you switch out the issue will continue and be further confused. If you have no confidence there isn’t much anyone can do, but in my experience most issues are sorted with little impact to the customer. I’m curious as to why you’re so concerned about whether you’re paying too much or too little as it’s really easy to correct if there is a serious mismatch between your annual estimate and what you’re using. Is there a reason you think it will be far out?
    In any event keep a (photo) record of your meter readings and if you note the figures it will be fairly easy to work out if you’re paying enough.
    Last edited by woz; 29-05-19 at 23:47.
  • hi Damianbfn
    I’m not defending pp here but if they say they haven’t had the readings confirmed then they haven’t- hardly their fault. In the meantime your direct debit hasn’t changed and eventually the readings will be confirmed. There may be an issue with your meter, has it been changed fairly recently?
    Have you been asked for a photo of your meter?
    Just to also point out that if you switch out the issue will continue and be further confused. If you have no confidence there isn’t much anyone can do, but in my experience most issues are sorted with little impact to the customer. I’m curious as to why you’re so concerned about whether you’re paying too much or too little as it’s really easy to correct if there is a serious mismatch between your annual estimate and what you’re using. Is there a reason you think it will be far out?
    In any event keep a (photo) record of your meter readings and if you note the figures it will be fairly easy to work out if you’re paying enough.

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by DamianM View Post
    I’ve done all that. I keep being told they haven’t received my meter readings from the third party. It’s a shame it’s gone like this as I am leaving in June. No confidence with Pureplanet
    Hi @DamianM
    Welcome to the community.
    This will be the reason:
    they haven’t received my meter readings from the third party
    I've flagged this up with our Member services team. I believe they've sent some chat messages to you about having sent updated meter details to be validated. As soon as these come back they'll be able to add the correct meter info to your account.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by DamianM View Post
    I’ve done all that. I keep being told they haven’t received my meter readings from the third party. It’s a shame it’s gone like this as I am leaving in June. No confidence with Pureplanet
    Hi @DamianM
    This will be the reason:
    they haven’t received my meter readings from the third party
    I've flagged this up with our Member services team. I believe they've sent some chat messages to you about having sent updated meter details to be validated. As soon as these come back they'll be able to add the correct meter info to your account.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Hi DamianM,

Most members do not have a problem, I had a small glitch but that was down to my previous supplier.
    So have you downloaded the APP?
    Have updated the APP?
    Have you logged into the APP?
    ​Have you actually joined.

Re joining...
    Followed the APP countdown as takes only 17 days to switch as per this link from the FAQ's
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...anet#ckb_start

So the APP counts down and sends emails re welcome pack with payments schedule.
    With a few days to go you get a prompt for your first meter read.
    Your joining day the first payment is taken from your account.
    Next month on your joining anniversary is your first dated statement that's emailed the next day.
    Then within the APP your usage etc is updated.

PP Direct Contact:
    Within the APP, contact details for a PP team member.
    Open Help - Open Ask wattBot - First type:... "Message the Team" and post your concerns if you have joined...
    Response within 2 days back within the APP.

​Look out for more feedback and revert back for more assistance
    Last edited by Strutt G; 29-05-19 at 19:53.
  • Hi DamianM,

Most members do not have a problem, I had a small glitch but that was down to my previous supplier.
    Have updated the APP?

Re joining...
    Followed the APP countdown as takes only 17 days to switch as per this link from the FAQ's

Next month on your joining anniversary is your first dated statement that's emailed the next day.

PP Direct Contact:
    Open Help - Open Ask wattBot - First type:... "Message the Team" and post your concerns if you have joined...

• I’ve done all that. I keep being told they haven’t received my meter readings from the third party. It’s a shame it’s gone like this as I am leaving in June. No confidence with Pureplanet
    Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
    Hi DamianM,

Have updated the APP?

Re joining...

PP Direct Contact:

• I’ve done all that. I keep being told they haven’t received my meter readings from the third party. It’s a shame it’s gone like this as I am leaving in June. No confidence with Pureplanet
    Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
    Hi DamianM,

Have updated the APP?

Re joining...

PP Direct Contact: