• Making additional payments

Hi,

My account is in arrears and I want to make payments to get back on track. It was down to problems with the direct debit when it was initially set up.

The direct debits are coming out now but I need to start making payments to clear the arrears.

There appears to be no method of making extra payments. I have received my bill and you cannot phone or log online to make a payment?

how do I do this as I am not paying via debt collectors with their additional charges on top!!

Regards

Ben Leigh
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,

My account is in arrears and I want to make payments to get back on track. It was down to problems with the direct debit when it was initially set up.

The direct debits are coming out now but I need to start making payments to clear the arrears.

There appears to be no method of making extra payments. I have received my bill and you cannot phone or log online to make a payment?

how do I do this as I am not paying via debt collectors with their additional charges on top!!

Regards

Ben Leigh
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Ben,

Welcome to the community.

Here a link from the FaQ's
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...anet#ckb_start

Go to the FaQ's, check out the different subject matter colour cards, lots of stuff available to assist managing our accounts.

Guess you know how to contact a team member regularly advised in lots of posts?

If in doubt revert back, shout out, lots of members about, ready to chip and assist fellow customer members.

Have a great day
  • Hi Ben,

Welcome to the community.

Here a link from the FaQ's
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...anet#ckb_start

Go to the FaQ's, check out the different subject matter colour cards, lots of stuff available to assist managing our accounts.

Guess you know how to contact a team member regularly advised in lots of posts?

If in doubt revert back, shout out, lots of members about, ready to chip and assist fellow customer members.

Have a great day