• Monthly payments

Hi, I’d like to increase my monthly payments & keep them same all year round please. Can you please debit my bank account with £100 each month? Thank you Maxime laushik
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi, I’d like to increase my monthly payments & keep them same all year round please. Can you please debit my bank account with £100 each month? Thank you Maxime laushik
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Maxime,

Welcome to the community.
    PP set this open forum up and you are not contacting PP directly.

See this link from the FaQ's
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...nter#ckb_start

Remember your welcome pack, DD's are split 60% of annual projected usage from your quotation from Oct to March remaining 40% for the warmer months. PP does not offer 12 equal payments.

Revert back as needed including how to contact PP direct noted in many posts.

​All the best
  • Hi Maxime,

Welcome to the community.
    PP set this open forum up and you are not contacting PP directly.

See this link from the FaQ's
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...nter#ckb_start

Remember your welcome pack, DD's are split 60% of annual projected usage from your quotation from Oct to March remaining 40% for the warmer months. PP does not offer 12 equal payments.

Revert back as needed including how to contact PP direct noted in many posts.

​All the best

• hi Maxime
    The same payment all year round isn't possible as above reply, but you can increase your payments; to do that you need to go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask there. Replies take a day or two but they will reply.
  • hi Maxime
    The same payment all year round isn't possible as above reply, but you can increase your payments; to do that you need to go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask there. Replies take a day or two but they will reply.

• Hi Maxime, and welcome to the Community Forum for PP customers.

I really recommend spending a little bit of time checking out the information contained in your welcome pack email. Also the various sections within the App, which is jam packed with information and How-To's and FAQ's.
    The Community Forum members are also a mine of useful tips and are very helpful. Please come back to the Community Forum and feel free to ask for help/information.
    Gray4276
  • Hi Maxime, and welcome to the Community Forum for PP customers.

I really recommend spending a little bit of time checking out the information contained in your welcome pack email. Also the various sections within the App, which is jam packed with information and How-To's and FAQ's.
    The Community Forum members are also a mine of useful tips and are very helpful. Please come back to the Community Forum and feel free to ask for help/information.
    Gray4276