Poll: So, who do you think will replace Theresa May when the Conservative party vote to choose their next

• Conservatives next leader

​Not to ask who YOU would choose for next leader, BUT who do you think will win the party vote?
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • ​Not to ask who YOU would choose for next leader, BUT who do you think will win the party vote?

WALT WHITMAN
  • Bev, Can I vote the day before the result?

Bev, are you offering a prize, like a top oat base granola bar recipe?

​Imelda
    Last edited by Strutt G; 27-05-19 at 15:11.
  • Bev, Can I vote the day before the result?

Bev, are you offering a prize, like a top oat base granola bar recipe?

​Imelda
  • LOL our Strutty, aka Imelda 👟👟👟👟👟👟😂😂😂😂👍. No price, just for fun, just a bit of fun (remember that?! Gavin n Stacey 😂😂😂😂. The Brydon) , you can have my recipes for free, I’ll let ya 😂😂😂. I really really wish tho that it was down to the public to choose this one!

WALT WHITMAN
  • LOL our Strutty, aka Imelda 👟👟👟👟👟👟😂😂😂😂👍. No price, just for fun, just a bit of fun (remember that?! Gavin n Stacey 😂😂😂😂. The Brydon) , you can have my recipes for free, I’ll let ya 😂😂😂. I really really wish tho that it was down to the public to choose this one!

WALT WHITMAN
  • With a seemingly clear majority maybe a friend of mine could relaunch her sale of the boris cushion.Name:  Screenshot_20190528-112641_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  131.8 KB
  • With a seemingly clear majority maybe a friend of mine could relaunch her sale of the boris cushion.Name:  Screenshot_20190528-112641_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  131.8 KB
  • What’s occurring? 😂😂😂😂How spooky me mentioning Gavin n Stacey 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀! Psychic powers, as today James Corden announced a one off Christmas special this year 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀, after a nine year gap! I’m beyond excited 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🙃🙃🙃🙃, giddy as a kipper! Know it’s place is in the What makes me happy thread, but only mentioned the show yesterday so beyond spooky 😛👻! Tidy! 😂😂😂😂

WALT WHITMAN
  • What’s occurring? 😂😂😂😂How spooky me mentioning Gavin n Stacey 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀! Psychic powers, as today James Corden announced a one off Christmas special this year 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀, after a nine year gap! I’m beyond excited 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🙃🙃🙃🙃, giddy as a kipper! Know it’s place is in the What makes me happy thread, but only mentioned the show yesterday so beyond spooky 😛👻! Tidy! 😂😂😂😂

WALT WHITMAN
  • Too scared to think about the next PM to be honest @Bev 😕😕😕
  • Too scared to think about the next PM to be honest @Bev 😕😕😕
  • Ditch the debates replace with musical chairs.
    The final 2 battle it out doing the Hokey Cokey.

I will vote when they are on the starting blocks by picking the names from a hat.
  • Ditch the debates replace with musical chairs.
    The final 2 battle it out doing the Hokey Cokey.

I will vote when they are on the starting blocks by picking the names from a hat.
  • Boris needs a haircut, He looks like a an Old English Sheepdig b4 trip t poodle parlour. Lol

There are far t many candidates wanting the top job, wot a choice. I know nowt about any of them. But my guess is Mr Boris but only if he gets his hair cut, Ha!

He has been shooting his mouth off about getting Brexit all done. Ha!

About as likely as wot Mrs May did. Absolutely nowt!

Just waffling on about her crap deal in OM's Q time.

Wot about disabled people? Are any of these guys gonna get rid of unfair Atos?? Making our life miserable snatching indepedant lifestyle away ...

Mrs May sez she wud deliver Brexit on 29 March, nowt happened. Now its October. I'm really p******* off about the whole mean scene.
    Last edited by Kniterella; 01-06-19 at 13:17.
    Peace and Luve

Yours in Stitches

Ory 🌏🌞
  • Boris needs a haircut, He looks like a an Old English Sheepdig b4 trip t poodle parlour. Lol

There are far t many candidates wanting the top job, wot a choice. I know nowt about any of them. But my guess is Mr Boris but only if he gets his hair cut, Ha!

He has been shooting his mouth off about getting Brexit all done. Ha!

About as likely as wot Mrs May did. Absolutely nowt!

Just waffling on about her crap deal in OM's Q time.

Wot about disabled people? Are any of these guys gonna get rid of unfair Atos?? Making our life miserable snatching indepedant lifestyle away ...

Mrs May sez she wud deliver Brexit on 29 March, nowt happened. Now its October. I'm really p******* off about the whole mean scene.
    Peace and Luve

Yours in Stitches

Ory 🌏🌞
  • Why do they need a leader? So many trying to get into the contest, surely we are not led to believe the vanquished will truly fall in line behind another 'chosen one'. Naw, likely to be more grusome than GOT. We also can't have them navel gazing. Not sure I care too much about Tories I do not earn enough or have enough silver cutlery in my body orifices for them to represent me.
  • Why do they need a leader? So many trying to get into the contest, surely we are not led to believe the vanquished will truly fall in line behind another 'chosen one'. Naw, likely to be more grusome than GOT. We also can't have them navel gazing. Not sure I care too much about Tories I do not earn enough or have enough silver cutlery in my body orifices for them to represent me.
  • The community called it! Boris is in.
    Now, what are the odds he'll make it to Christmas?!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• The community called it! Boris is in.
    Now, what are the odds he'll make it to Christmas?!

• I just want this finished, either way.
  • I just want this finished, either way.
  • No way. GE by Novemeber
  • No way. GE by Novemeber
  • Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    I just want this finished, either way.
    Sounding a bit Al Pacino there @David j
    Do you mean the 'B' word? If so, I agree, but fear it may drag for another three years....

• Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    I just want this finished, either way.
    Sounding a bit Al Pacino there @David j
    Do you mean the 'B' word? If so, I agree, but fear it may drag for another three years....

• I agree Marc, the omens are not positive, but, I believe in this wonderful country and our people.
    Regards,
    ​Al P
  • I agree Marc, the omens are not positive, but, I believe in this wonderful country and our people.
    Regards,
    ​Al P
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jowl View Post
    No way. GE by Novemeber
    Looks like you'll be right @Jowl
    I'm starting to lose count of the number of elections we've had in the last five years

• Quote Originally Posted by Jowl View Post
    No way. GE by Novemeber
    Looks like you'll be right @Jowl
    I'm starting to lose count of the number of elections we've had in the last five years

• I’m losing total interest 👎🙄🙄🙄🙄, worse than infants

WALT WHITMAN
  • I’m losing total interest 👎🙄🙄🙄🙄, worse than infants

WALT WHITMAN
  • I'm hoping the last vote to prevent no-deal was MP's starting to realise the public have had enough of this sh** show.

Or I'd hope a GE would mean a shift change in politics in the UK - as neither main party have covered themselves in any glory. And the rest will always be also rans.
  • I'm hoping the last vote to prevent no-deal was MP's starting to realise the public have had enough of this sh** show.

Or I'd hope a GE would mean a shift change in politics in the UK - as neither main party have covered themselves in any glory. And the rest will always be also rans.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    I’m losing total interest, worse than infants
    It's crazy @Bev
    Every time I look at the news there's another tantrum

Name:  election balls.PNG
Views: 23
Size:  226.6 KB

At least the BBC are asking the right question: Where do we go from here?

• Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    I’m losing total interest, worse than infants
    It's crazy @Bev
    Every time I look at the news there's another tantrum

Name:  election balls.PNG
Views: 23
Size:  226.6 KB

At least the BBC are asking the right question: Where do we go from here?

• Is it real? I thought I was watching House Of Cards...
  • Is it real? I thought I was watching House Of Cards...
  • The way Boris is going there will be no other candidates for the premiership. He'll have sacked most of the names on that list, while the rest will have defected to another party!

To be frank, I reckon he's a bigger, and more dangerous fool than he's portrayed over the years. I would be really worried if he had a large parliamentary majority. If he's prepared to sack seven Tory rebels, some of them long-serving, well-respected Conservative members of parliament and former government ministers, why should he give a fig for Mr and Mrs Average?

We have never seen anyone quite like him in Number 10. He worries me. Mind you, so does the chap sitting opposite him.
  • The way Boris is going there will be no other candidates for the premiership. He'll have sacked most of the names on that list, while the rest will have defected to another party!

To be frank, I reckon he's a bigger, and more dangerous fool than he's portrayed over the years. I would be really worried if he had a large parliamentary majority. If he's prepared to sack seven Tory rebels, some of them long-serving, well-respected Conservative members of parliament and former government ministers, why should he give a fig for Mr and Mrs Average?

We have never seen anyone quite like him in Number 10. He worries me. Mind you, so does the chap sitting opposite him.