• increase payments

Hi ,
    Can anyone tell me how to increase my monthly payment amount as what I'm paying isn't really covering the usage , and I dont want to end up owing a lot extra . There is s section to change account details but not the amount.

Thanks

Joolz
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi ,
    Can anyone tell me how to increase my monthly payment amount as what I'm paying isn't really covering the usage , and I dont want to end up owing a lot extra . There is s section to change account details but not the amount.

Thanks

Joolz
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Joolzb21,

Welcome to the community

PP do carry out seasonal reviews on our accounts twice a year, but theres no need to wait, so proceed to contact PP direct via the APP.

Open Help - Open ask wattBot - The first type "Message the Team" and ask for a DD review as you have stated.
    Will take up 2 days for a response back with the bot, some times sooner but a PP persons will respond.

There is a facility to contact with PP and make one off payment noted in the FaQ's which is worth a look for other topics too.
    A DD adjustment sounds like your best approach.

Have a great day
  • Hi Joolzb21,

Welcome to the community

PP do carry out seasonal reviews on our accounts twice a year, but theres no need to wait, so proceed to contact PP direct via the APP.

Open Help - Open ask wattBot - The first type "Message the Team" and ask for a DD review as you have stated.
    Will take up 2 days for a response back with the bot, some times sooner but a PP persons will respond.

There is a facility to contact with PP and make one off payment noted in the FaQ's which is worth a look for other topics too.
    A DD adjustment sounds like your best approach.

Have a great day

• Quote Originally Posted by Joolzb21 View Post
    Hi ,

Thanks

Joolz
    Hi there, sorry to butt in, but the app seems to indicate you only joined Pure Planet today! I only checked because some people react to balances after 2-3 months, when it's often too early to judge how accurate the direct debit payments are.
    But after one day!!??
    Assuming there may be some other explanation, and you have been making payments for a few months, just to add to StruttG's wise words, if this happened to me I would want to think about why my direct debit seems too low. It was set on the basis of your annual usage when you joined, so if you are getting into debt it would suggest your usage has increased significantly.
    Personally I would give it a few months, and only worry if you get more than one month's payment behind. Then StruttG's advice is spot on!
    But do tell us when you joined!!
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Joolzb21 View Post
    Hi ,

Thanks

Joolz
    Hi there, sorry to butt in, but the app seems to indicate you only joined Pure Planet today! I only checked because some people react to balances after 2-3 months, when it's often too early to judge how accurate the direct debit payments are.
    But after one day!!??
    Assuming there may be some other explanation, and you have been making payments for a few months, just to add to StruttG's wise words, if this happened to me I would want to think about why my direct debit seems too low. It was set on the basis of your annual usage when you joined, so if you are getting into debt it would suggest your usage has increased significantly.
    Personally I would give it a few months, and only worry if you get more than one month's payment behind. Then StruttG's advice is spot on!
    But do tell us when you joined!!
    Stephen

• sorry to butt in, but the app seems to indicate you only joined Pure Planet today!
    Hi stephenrand. Just to clarify the join date shown is only the date somebody joined the community.
  • sorry to butt in, but the app seems to indicate you only joined Pure Planet today!
    Hi stephenrand. Just to clarify the join date shown is only the date somebody joined the community.