• Meters

Have you been sending me emails requesting photos of my meters?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Have you been sending me emails requesting photos of my meters?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Shortfuse View Post
    Hi Shortfuse, the above comments are spot on - below is the info from FAQ section regarding meter photos:

Why do you want a photo of my meter?We ask for photos of your first meter reading, so that we can resolve any disputes raised by your previous supplier as quickly as possible.

After the first reading, we will only ask you for meter photos if we receive a reading that looks out of line with what we'd expect.

For example, if your new reading was lower than a previous reading you had given.

Hope this helps .
  • Quote Originally Posted by Shortfuse View Post
    Hi Shortfuse, the above comments are spot on - below is the info from FAQ section regarding meter photos:

Why do you want a photo of my meter?We ask for photos of your first meter reading, so that we can resolve any disputes raised by your previous supplier as quickly as possible.

After the first reading, we will only ask you for meter photos if we receive a reading that looks out of line with what we'd expect.

For example, if your new reading was lower than a previous reading you had given.

Hope this helps .

• Hello shortfuse.
    Welcome to the community. If you are in the process of signing up it is quite possible that photos of your meters are needed, usually this is because something does not quite match up fron the national database and the info you provided.
    Most common cause is you had a new meter installed at some point and your suppier who did it has not updated the database.seems like a hassle but it helps resolve issues down the line.simply reply to said email with photo attached.
  • Hello shortfuse.
    Welcome to the community. If you are in the process of signing up it is quite possible that photos of your meters are needed, usually this is because something does not quite match up fron the national database and the info you provided.
    Most common cause is you had a new meter installed at some point and your suppier who did it has not updated the database.seems like a hassle but it helps resolve issues down the line.simply reply to said email with photo attached.

• Hi Shortfuse,

You are not contacting PP directly.
    Although this forum is monitored by PP Monday to Friday you still need to utilise the APP.

To contact PP DIRECTLY you need to open the APP, right top righthand of screen and tap the 3 lines:
    Open Help - Open ask wattBot - Always start by typing "Message the Team" and post your question
    You can even attached photos at this point.

Response within 2 days often sooner by a person and not the bot.
    If you forget to look back at the wattBot then you will receive a text prompt advising that a team member has responded.

​All the best

• Hi Shortfuse,

You are not contacting PP directly.
    Although this forum is monitored by PP Monday to Friday you still need to utilise the APP.

To contact PP DIRECTLY you need to open the APP, right top righthand of screen and tap the 3 lines:
    Open Help - Open ask wattBot - Always start by typing "Message the Team" and post your question
    You can even attached photos at this point.

Response within 2 days often sooner by a person and not the bot.
    If you forget to look back at the wattBot then you will receive a text prompt advising that a team member has responded.

​All the best

Hi @Shortfuse
    Welcome to the community!
    I've checked this out with our Member services team.
    Yep, they've emailed you asking for photos of your meters, because your most recent readings you sent us are unusually high.
    They want to check it out to make sure it's all accurate
    Just hit reply to their email with some attached pics!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    Hi @Shortfuse
    Welcome to the community!
    I've checked this out with our Member services team.
    Yep, they've emailed you asking for photos of your meters, because your most recent readings you sent us are unusually high.
    They want to check it out to make sure it's all accurate
    Just hit reply to their email with some attached pics!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​