• Paying my final bill

Hi

I have left pure planet. My direct debit is cancelled. I have got my final bill. How do you want me to pay it?

Thanks

Taz
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi

I have left pure planet. My direct debit is cancelled. I have got my final bill. How do you want me to pay it?

Thanks

Taz
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Tahmed68 View Post
    Hi

Thanks

Taz
    Hi Taz,

To be perfectly honest Taz.... you should not have cancelled your DD. All you've really done by doing that is caused the very situation that you are now faced with.
    As Woz has shown you. You will probably have to make a one off payment..... click on the link at the top of Woz's reply and follow the instructions. Good luck Taz.
    Gray4276
  • Quote Originally Posted by Tahmed68 View Post
    Hi

Thanks

Taz
    Hi Taz,

To be perfectly honest Taz.... you should not have cancelled your DD. All you've really done by doing that is caused the very situation that you are now faced with.
    As Woz has shown you. You will probably have to make a one off payment..... click on the link at the top of Woz's reply and follow the instructions. Good luck Taz.
    Gray4276

• hi Tahmed68

Look HERE
    Hi

Thanks

Taz
  • hi Tahmed68

Look HERE
    Hi

Thanks

Taz