• Old account

Hi,
    I moved out of my old house in January and my old landlord has been in touch having difficulty closing the account, I said I would get in touch and try...could someone please contact me to discuss, I no longer have an account to speak through the app and cannot find an email address anywhere.

Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,
    I moved out of my old house in January and my old landlord has been in touch having difficulty closing the account, I said I would get in touch and try...could someone please contact me to discuss, I no longer have an account to speak through the app and cannot find an email address anywhere.

Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi justjenjen jenjenjen
    ​I'd suggest to your landlord (if he/she is able and willing) that they should download the app, it's not the only way but it is the easiest.

Quote Originally Posted by justjenjen View Post
    Hi,

Thanks
  • hi justjenjen jenjenjen
    ​I'd suggest to your landlord (if he/she is able and willing) that they should download the app, it's not the only way but it is the easiest.

Quote Originally Posted by justjenjen View Post
    Hi,

Thanks

• Quote Originally Posted by justjenjen View Post
    Hi,

Thanks
    Hi justjenjen,

When you moved out did you inform PP that you would be moving and provide them with meter readings. Normally PP would send a letter to " the occupier " detailing how to pay, but this could have been lost or thrown away without realising what it was.

If the landlord or new tenants do not want to stay with PP, they can switch to a new provider, however someone will be responsible be paying for any energy supplied since you moved and the date of switch.
    Hi,

Thanks
    Hi justjenjen,

When you moved out did you inform PP that you would be moving and provide them with meter readings. Normally PP would send a letter to " the occupier " detailing how to pay, but this could have been lost or thrown away without realising what it was.

If the landlord or new tenants do not want to stay with PP, they can switch to a new provider, however someone will be responsible be paying for any energy supplied since you moved and the date of switch.

• Thanks both, I have asked them if they have got the app and they said yes but can't get past the Wattbott. I closed my account with PP and sent meter readings and passed on the details of the landlord. The landlord said they are trying to get a final bill before the rent/sell their property. I'm not sure why they are struggling but said I would try and get in touch with PP myself, but proving difficult without an actual account.

​Thanks!
  • Thanks both, I have asked them if they have got the app and they said yes but can't get past the Wattbott. I closed my account with PP and sent meter readings and passed on the details of the landlord. The landlord said they are trying to get a final bill before the rent/sell their property. I'm not sure why they are struggling but said I would try and get in touch with PP myself, but proving difficult without an actual account.

​Thanks!

Thanks both, I have asked them if they have got the app and they said yes but can't get past the Wattbott. I closed my account with PP and sent meter readings and passed on the details of the landlord. The landlord said they are trying to get a final bill before the rent/sell their property. I'm not sure why they are struggling but said I would try and get in touch with PP myself, but proving difficult without an actual account.

​Thanks!
    Hi,
    Ask the landlord if they created an account by getting a quote and logging into the account. PPs systems will detect that the property is already supplied.
    I think Wattbot only works for accounts if you are logged in, otherwise may just get generic response
    Thanks both, I have asked them if they have got the app and they said yes but can't get past the Wattbott. I closed my account with PP and sent meter readings and passed on the details of the landlord. The landlord said they are trying to get a final bill before the rent/sell their property. I'm not sure why they are struggling but said I would try and get in touch with PP myself, but proving difficult without an actual account.

​Thanks!
    Hi,
    Ask the landlord if they created an account by getting a quote and logging into the account. PPs systems will detect that the property is already supplied.
    I think Wattbot only works for accounts if you are logged in, otherwise may just get generic response

• Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    Hi,
    I will do this - thanks both for your help!
  • Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    Hi,
    I will do this - thanks both for your help!