Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• Smart box

Another good reason for getting a smart meter, one I hadn’t thought of until I slipped off a greasy sleeper in Scotland’s remote Loch Fannich. With a new hip fitted I can no longer crawl under my stairs to give a gas reading. Not sure when I get back to crawling.
  • Another good reason for getting a smart meter, one I hadn’t thought of until I slipped off a greasy sleeper in Scotland’s remote Loch Fannich. With a new hip fitted I can no longer crawl under my stairs to give a gas reading. Not sure when I get back to crawling.

• Quote Originally Posted by Rayander View Post
    Another good reason for getting a smart meter, one I hadn’t thought of until I slipped off a greasy sleeper in Scotland’s remote Loch Fannich. With a new hip fitted I can no longer crawl under my stairs to give a gas reading. Not sure when I get back to crawling.
    I know that feeling @Rayander, I haven't got a new hip, just old with bad knees, I usually open the door to cupboard and point my phone toward meter and take photo, it can take a few goes, but better than not being able to get back up.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Rayander View Post
    I know that feeling @Rayander, I haven't got a new hip, just old with bad knees, I usually open the door to cupboard and point my phone toward meter and take photo, it can take a few goes, but better than not being able to get back up.

• and a selfie stick for those awkward to reach places...
    Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
  • and a selfie stick for those awkward to reach places...
    Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post