Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• Usadge

Hi I just sent a reading in for the month and it’s showing 459 pound this cannot be right. Is it the full total for 3 month it’s my first quarter

- - - Updated - - -

I have sent over a reading it is nearly 500 this would be my first quarterly balance
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi I just sent a reading in for the month and it’s showing 459 pound this cannot be right. Is it the full total for 3 month it’s my first quarter

- - - Updated - - -

I have sent over a reading it is nearly 500 this would be my first quarterly balance
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Marttin3
    It's not going to be easy for your fellow customers to help with this small amount of information, I'm afraid.
    Can you tell us what your monthly direct debit is? Have you been sending in your reading each month? If you have, then the app will tell you if your debit has been rising month by month.

Your post suggests that your reading is in pounds, but it's actually your statement that tells you how much your usage has cost - have you had your monthly statement each month? Does that tell you your usage has cost £500? And over what time period?
    If you can give us answers to some of these questions we may be able to offer a little more help...
    Stephen
  • Hi Marttin3
    It's not going to be easy for your fellow customers to help with this small amount of information, I'm afraid.
    Can you tell us what your monthly direct debit is? Have you been sending in your reading each month? If you have, then the app will tell you if your debit has been rising month by month.

Your post suggests that your reading is in pounds, but it's actually your statement that tells you how much your usage has cost - have you had your monthly statement each month? Does that tell you your usage has cost £500? And over what time period?
    If you can give us answers to some of these questions we may be able to offer a little more help...
    Stephen

• hi Marttin3
    The community can't see your statements.
    Have you had a statement?
    ​If so are you able to take a screenshot and edit it to remove your personal info? Then post it here?
    We aren't sure what your post means, what is showing £459? The balance or the cost for the energy you've used?
    if you can't post the statement can you post your last 3 or 4 meter readings for gas and electric if you have both? (or just electric if you dont?
    Don't panic...I'm sure all will be OK in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marttin3 View Post
    Hi I just sent a reading in for the month and it’s showing 459 pound this cannot be right. Is it the full total for 3 month it’s my first quarter

- - - Updated - - -

• hi Marttin3
    The community can't see your statements.
    Have you had a statement?
    ​If so are you able to take a screenshot and edit it to remove your personal info? Then post it here?
    We aren't sure what your post means, what is showing £459? The balance or the cost for the energy you've used?
    if you can't post the statement can you post your last 3 or 4 meter readings for gas and electric if you have both? (or just electric if you dont?
    Don't panic...I'm sure all will be OK in the end.

- - - Updated - - -

• hi marttin3
    Do you still need help?

- - - Updated - - -

• hi marttin3
    Do you still need help?

- - - Updated - - -