• Hey @Duppy
    Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    Can anyone help identify this plant, it has grown rather quickly,and now over 2 metres high
    Not sure what this is - you can download a (free) app called iNaturalist. If you take a photo of this and submit it, it'll give you suggestions from a big database of what it is. Other members may also help identify it.

​
  • Hey @Duppy
    Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    Can anyone help identify this plant, it has grown rather quickly,and now over 2 metres high
    Not sure what this is - you can download a (free) app called iNaturalist. If you take a photo of this and submit it, it'll give you suggestions from a big database of what it is. Other members may also help identify it.

​
  • We've just put out a guest blog "growing green to clean the air" which chats all about the importance of plants, including (and especially) indoor ones for home and work.

Anyone have any tips on growing plants indoors? I find I often forget about them and the fact they need watering...

Here's a few pics of PP's office plants which luckily aren't looked after by me

Name:  office plants.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  102.1 KB

Name:  hanging plant.jpg
Size:  135.0 KB
  • We've just put out a guest blog "growing green to clean the air" which chats all about the importance of plants, including (and especially) indoor ones for home and work.

Anyone have any tips on growing plants indoors? I find I often forget about them and the fact they need watering...

Here's a few pics of PP's office plants which luckily aren't looked after by me

Name:  office plants.jpg
Size:  102.1 KB

Name:  hanging plant.jpg
Size:  135.0 KB
  • I only have to look at a plant and it dies πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Ž, so the only plant in my abode is this lovely little cactus πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸŒ΅. Gift from a friend some five years ago, and managed not to kill it! Sprayed it with Dettol all in one, by mistake yesterday, so fingers crossed 😳🀞. Such low maintenance! In fact, it’s NO maintenance πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒ

Name:  945A569A-48F0-4BD4-807D-69A0CE97EEA2.jpeg
Views: 21
Size:  1.10 MB
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • I only have to look at a plant and it dies πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Ž, so the only plant in my abode is this lovely little cactus πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸŒ΅. Gift from a friend some five years ago, and managed not to kill it! Sprayed it with Dettol all in one, by mistake yesterday, so fingers crossed 😳🀞. Such low maintenance! In fact, it’s NO maintenance πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒ

Name:  945A569A-48F0-4BD4-807D-69A0CE97EEA2.jpeg
Views: 21
Size:  1.10 MB

WALT WHITMAN
  • I like his hat Bev πŸ’–
  • I like his hat Bev πŸ’–
  • Absolute monsoon above all monsoons here today πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€β˜”οΈβ˜”οΈβ˜”οΈβ˜”οΈβ˜”οΈOMG!

Captured Brian the 🐌on my balcony window, fascinating little creatures bless.

Name:  1C5212BC-C662-4B7A-A397-8B607AA10697.jpeg
Views: 9
Size:  483.5 KB

WALT WHITMAN
  • Absolute monsoon above all monsoons here today πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€β˜”οΈβ˜”οΈβ˜”οΈβ˜”οΈβ˜”οΈOMG!

Captured Brian the 🐌on my balcony window, fascinating little creatures bless.

Name:  1C5212BC-C662-4B7A-A397-8B607AA10697.jpeg
Views: 9
Size:  483.5 KB

WALT WHITMAN