• Name change

Hi. I hope someone can help me. I got married on Monday and need to change my surname on my account but there is no way of changing it on the app. You can change your e-mail and your phone number but not your name!! Does anyone know how I can do this please? Thanks.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi. I hope someone can help me. I got married on Monday and need to change my surname on my account but there is no way of changing it on the app. You can change your e-mail and your phone number but not your name!! Does anyone know how I can do this please? Thanks.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi,congratulations on your nuptials.
    I presume you would have to contact the PP team directly.
    to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot, go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right,
    then click on help,
    then ask Wattbot, and then type in 'message the team', press enter
    then you can send them your message.
  • Hi,congratulations on your nuptials.
    I presume you would have to contact the PP team directly.
    to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot, go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right,
    then click on help,
    then ask Wattbot, and then type in 'message the team', press enter
    then you can send them your message.

• Changing my name

Hi, how do I change my name on my bills as I have just got married and need to change my surname?
  • Hi, how do I change my name on my bills as I have just got married and need to change my surname?

• Hello @Debaz,

The advice @Angelabikerbabe gave you in your previous post should do the trick?

https://community.purepla.net/thread...hlight=married

When using WattBot it's important to enter the text 'message the team' at the beginning. This will alert the staff at PP that some human intervention is required.
  • Hello @Debaz,

The advice @Angelabikerbabe gave you in your previous post should do the trick?

https://community.purepla.net/thread...hlight=married

When using WattBot it's important to enter the text 'message the team' at the beginning. This will alert the staff at PP that some human intervention is required.

• Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Debaz View Post
    Hi, how do I change my name on my bills as I have just got married and need to change my surname?
  • Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Debaz View Post

• Quote Originally Posted by Debaz View Post
    ​Lovely news, congratulations 👏👏
  • Quote Originally Posted by Debaz View Post
    ​Lovely news, congratulations 👏👏

• Hey @Debaz

Congratulations on your wedding!
    ..and welcome to the PP Community of course

Just FYI I've merged your posts into one place to make it easier to see all the replies and avoid having duplicates, as this can get confusing for other Members.

Thanks @Angelabikerbabe and @Lenny for the good advice
  • Hey @Debaz

Congratulations on your wedding!
    ..and welcome to the PP Community of course

Just FYI I've merged your posts into one place to make it easier to see all the replies and avoid having duplicates, as this can get confusing for other Members.

Thanks @Angelabikerbabe and @Lenny for the good advice