• Refund

I have a credit balance on my now closed account, how do I get my refund?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I have a credit balance on my now closed account, how do I get my refund?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Alan
    it takes up to 6 weeks (but PP aim to be as quick as possible) to finalise your account and any refund will be paid to the account you paid the DD from. If you've cancelled the DD you'll have to inform them where to pay the refund as they won't be able to pay it.
    If so go to help in the app type "message the team" and let them know where to pay it. You may also want to ask them to reduce the DD to as low as possible or nothing until your switch to the new provider is complete (assuming you have switched to a new provider?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Freeman View Post
  • Hi Alan
    it takes up to 6 weeks (but PP aim to be as quick as possible) to finalise your account and any refund will be paid to the account you paid the DD from. If you've cancelled the DD you'll have to inform them where to pay the refund as they won't be able to pay it.
    If so go to help in the app type "message the team" and let them know where to pay it. You may also want to ask them to reduce the DD to as low as possible or nothing until your switch to the new provider is complete (assuming you have switched to a new provider?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Freeman View Post