• Missed payment

How do I get back up to date with payments after a failed direct debit ?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • How do I get back up to date with payments after a failed direct debit ?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi phildos.
    PP may attempt to take the DD payment again in a day or two, if not you can make a one off payment. A couple of ways to do this if you look in the how to and faqs section it gives details on how to do it but wait a bit and someone will proberly post a link to the page you need.
  • Hi phildos.
    PP may attempt to take the DD payment again in a day or two, if not you can make a one off payment. A couple of ways to do this if you look in the how to and faqs section it gives details on how to do it but wait a bit and someone will proberly post a link to the page you need.

• Good question have been trying to find out myself since missing initial payment. Waited for advice, kept checking account & have now having changed direct debit date - had an attempted collection a random 3 weeks after missed payment & 1 week before next payment. Please advise of timescales for attempted recollection?
  • Good question have been trying to find out myself since missing initial payment. Waited for advice, kept checking account & have now having changed direct debit date - had an attempted collection a random 3 weeks after missed payment & 1 week before next payment. Please advise of timescales for attempted recollection?

• Hi 70sumfink

As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet.

I'm a bit puzzled by your question - if you have set your direct debit date, that's when it will be collected. Or are you saying your missed payment still hasn't been collected? In which case my advice would be to make sure there is enough money in your account now and wait to see when it is collected... or follow the instructions in the FAQs for making a one-off payment.

Hope that helps - if I've misunderstood, come back with a little info
    Stephen
  • Hi 70sumfink

As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet.

I'm a bit puzzled by your question - if you have set your direct debit date, that's when it will be collected. Or are you saying your missed payment still hasn't been collected? In which case my advice would be to make sure there is enough money in your account now and wait to see when it is collected... or follow the instructions in the FAQs for making a one-off payment.

Hope that helps - if I've misunderstood, come back with a little info
    Stephen

• hi phildos
    ​ my advice is to wait a while and see what happens, then, if you do eventually want to make a one-off payment have a look HERE, but I think it will just confuse things. Go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type 'message the team' and explain, ask PP what action you should take before you make a one-of payment
  • hi phildos
    ​ my advice is to wait a while and see what happens, then, if you do eventually want to make a one-off payment have a look HERE, but I think it will just confuse things. Go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type 'message the team' and explain, ask PP what action you should take before you make a one-of payment