• vouchers for referring friends

Hi,
    I referred a friend a few months back who switched to Pure planet but at that time i didnt know the correct process. I read i can still claim the reward providing my friends details but who do i send this to?
    Since i have referred another friend using the correct process and my friend received his vouchers little while back but i haven't received them yet. How can i chase this up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
    Shazad
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,
    I referred a friend a few months back who switched to Pure planet but at that time i didnt know the correct process. I read i can still claim the reward providing my friends details but who do i send this to?
    Since i have referred another friend using the correct process and my friend received his vouchers little while back but i haven't received them yet. How can i chase this up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
    Shazad
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi there
    Is anything in this thread helpful?
    https://community.purepla.net/forums...-earn-%C2%A325

Stephen
  • Hi there
    Is anything in this thread helpful?
    https://community.purepla.net/forums...-earn-%C2%A325

Stephen

• Hey @sha86zad

Nice one for referring friends to Pure Planet
    Just to let you know I've moved your question to our 'how to refer friends and earn £25' section, that @stephenrand linked to above
    It's defo worth checking out this thread as it may answer your questions

If your friend got their voucher but you haven't been emailed yours yet, I'd check your spam/junk folder.
    If it's not there, in your app tap 'help' > 'ask WattBot' and explain the situation - if WattBot can't help he'll send you through to our Member Services team who'll be able to help further
  • Hey @sha86zad

Nice one for referring friends to Pure Planet
    Just to let you know I've moved your question to our 'how to refer friends and earn £25' section, that @stephenrand linked to above
    It's defo worth checking out this thread as it may answer your questions

If your friend got their voucher but you haven't been emailed yours yet, I'd check your spam/junk folder.
    If it's not there, in your app tap 'help' > 'ask WattBot' and explain the situation - if WattBot can't help he'll send you through to our Member Services team who'll be able to help further