• Refer a friend

Hello, I am trying to refer a friend. The link in the App does not work has anyone managed to do it?
    I see that someone got the reply to go to Rewards to refer a friend but I do not appear to have that on my menu.
    please help if you can. Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello, I am trying to refer a friend. The link in the App does not work has anyone managed to do it?
    I see that someone got the reply to go to Rewards to refer a friend but I do not appear to have that on my menu.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Chilbolton View Post
    Hello, I am trying to refer a friend. The link in the App does not work has anyone managed to do it?
    Hi there
    Have you done what angelabikerbabe suggested?
    When you open the app you should get a screen like this:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/8iyqcRdzfCKACfKL7
    If you click on the 'refer a friend' moon, then you should get to this screen
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/jkm1gEajfihLhTVf8

Does that help at all?
    Best wishes
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Chilbolton View Post
    Hi there
    Have you done what angelabikerbabe suggested?
    When you open the app you should get a screen like this:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/8iyqcRdzfCKACfKL7
    If you click on the 'refer a friend' moon, then you should get to this screen
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/jkm1gEajfihLhTVf8

Does that help at all?
    Best wishes
    Stephen

• Hi, have you tapped on the 'refer a friend' bubble on the home page,
    Then scroll down the next page , you can then click 'send email, then enter your friend's email address and send. They then get the email with your link to click onto.
  • Hi, have you tapped on the 'refer a friend' bubble on the home page,
    Then scroll down the next page , you can then click 'send email, then enter your friend's email address and send. They then get the email with your link to click onto.

• Desperate to refer a friend and can’t get the link to work. Please fix it as he won’t join unless you do make it work. Thanks.
  • Desperate to refer a friend and can’t get the link to work. Please fix it as he won’t join unless you do make it work. Thanks.

• Nataly I have read your answers and thread to refer a friend but it does not work. I am desperate to make a referral as he won’t do it without his voucher!
    ​Please either help me or fix it Thanks.
  • Nataly I have read your answers and thread to refer a friend but it does not work. I am desperate to make a referral as he won’t do it without his voucher!
    ​Please either help me or fix it Thanks.

• Hey @Chilbolton

Great to hear you want to refer someone to Pure Planet

Just to let you know I've moved your posts into one thread so that all your questions and replies are easy to see in one place

Are you logged into the app? You should then be able to see either 'Refer friends get £25' on the homepage or 'refer friends' in the app main menu.
    Have you got those options? You can then tap those and it takes you through to an internet browser with your referral code.

You may need to clear the cache on your browser for the link to work, check out this thread which may help further?

Let us know what you're able to see (any screenshots could be helpful) and we can give more advice.
  • Hey @Chilbolton

Great to hear you want to refer someone to Pure Planet

Just to let you know I've moved your posts into one thread so that all your questions and replies are easy to see in one place

Are you logged into the app? You should then be able to see either 'Refer friends get £25' on the homepage or 'refer friends' in the app main menu.
    Have you got those options? You can then tap those and it takes you through to an internet browser with your referral code.

You may need to clear the cache on your browser for the link to work, check out this thread which may help further?

Let us know what you're able to see (any screenshots could be helpful) and we can give more advice.

• I have now spent 45 minutes going round and round exactly as in the link you sent for me to read. Identical to Blackadder post. I have even removed the app and reinstalled.
    You must be missing so much business with this glitch because I can’t take anymore time to sort it. It is not my cache either. I really think the problem is your end and not the consumer.
    ​please please fix it.
  • I have now spent 45 minutes going round and round exactly as in the link you sent for me to read. Identical to Blackadder post. I have even removed the app and reinstalled.
    You must be missing so much business with this glitch because I can’t take anymore time to sort it. It is not my cache either. I really think the problem is your end and not the consumer.
    ​please please fix it.

I have now spent 45 minutes going round and round exactly as in the link you sent for me to read. Identical to Blackadder post. I have even removed the app and reinstalled.
    ​please please fix it.
    Works fine on my app...

Which I realise may be even more frustrating...
    I have now spent 45 minutes going round and round exactly as in the link you sent for me to read. Identical to Blackadder post. I have even removed the app and reinstalled.
    ​please please fix it.
    Works fine on my app...

Which I realise may be even more frustrating...

• To Stephen

Thank you Stephen,
    I do not seem to be able to get back to your letter to me and have been round the houses again!
    I have done everything you suggest several times.
    I have even deleted the App and re downloaded.
    Nothing, nothing gets me there.
    I am fed up!
    ​Gillian
  • Thank you Stephen,
    I do not seem to be able to get back to your letter to me and have been round the houses again!
    I have done everything you suggest several times.
    I have even deleted the App and re downloaded.
    Nothing, nothing gets me there.
    I am fed up!
    ​Gillian

• If you haven't finally given up...
    When you open the app, can you see the
    'Refer friends get £25' bubble (moon)?
    Stephen
  • If you haven't finally given up...
    When you open the app, can you see the
    'Refer friends get £25' bubble (moon)?
    Stephen