• Out of country

I am out of the country for an extended period. Can someone else at my home download the app and give meter readings on my behalf?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I am out of the country for an extended period. Can someone else at my home download the app and give meter readings on my behalf?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello @Bedaresque,

An alternative solution, for those who do not wish to share their login credentials, is to get them to send you the meter reading each month and for you to continue to enter it into the app.
  • Hello @Bedaresque,

An alternative solution, for those who do not wish to share their login credentials, is to get them to send you the meter reading each month and for you to continue to enter it into the app.

• hi bedaresqe
    yes once they are logged in with your credentials. You’ll need to forward the login mail to them, it once they log in successfully if they don’t log out they will stay logged in even if the app is closed.
  • hi bedaresqe
    yes once they are logged in with your credentials. You’ll need to forward the login mail to them, it once they log in successfully if they don’t log out they will stay logged in even if the app is closed.