Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• PurePlanet Charges Incorrectly

Hi,

I am living in 1 bedroom flat. During register process to Pure Planet, estimated electricity usage shown as “£50” for winter period. But I am paying way more than that which I am sure is caused by incorrect billing.

My bills for February and March is £149.44 and £109.75

Last bill (April) came up as £240.32!

I am sure that there is no way my electricity usage costs £240.32 for April. This is one bedroom flat and I even did not run the heater on April.

As you can imagine there is no way to use £240.32 worth of electricity on April for one bedroom flat.

I already sent the meter readings, please solve this problem ASAP and credit me correctly.

Best regards.
  • Hi,

I am living in 1 bedroom flat. During register process to Pure Planet, estimated electricity usage shown as “£50” for winter period. But I am paying way more than that which I am sure is caused by incorrect billing.

My bills for February and March is £149.44 and £109.75

Last bill (April) came up as £240.32!

I am sure that there is no way my electricity usage costs £240.32 for April. This is one bedroom flat and I even did not run the heater on April.

As you can imagine there is no way to use £240.32 worth of electricity on April for one bedroom flat.

I already sent the meter readings, please solve this problem ASAP and credit me correctly.

Best regards.