• Elf and safety. Gone mad.

This picture really takes the pi.. , how one bloke from sky tv climbs a ladder .
    Name:  20190520_160926.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  2.03 MB
    Hard hat and harness you know just in case.
  • This picture really takes the pi.. , how one bloke from sky tv climbs a ladder .
    Name:  20190520_160926.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  2.03 MB
    Hard hat and harness you know just in case.
  • Blimey @Jon1 those are two v secure ladders
    Maybe they had to carry some heavy cameras?

I can see where this thread is going.....

Name:  giphy-downsized-large.gif
Views: 52
Size:  6.87 MB
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Blimey @Jon1 those are two v secure ladders
    Maybe they had to carry some heavy cameras?

I can see where this thread is going.....

Name:  giphy-downsized-large.gif
Views: 52
Size:  6.87 MB
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Nice ladders though 😂😂
  • Nice ladders though 😂😂
  • Too top it off they sent two vans, coz each van only carries one ladder.....
  • Too top it off they sent two vans, coz each van only carries one ladder.....
  • The lad who came to us recently had full hardness and headgear on. But managed a single ladder himself. Wonder if he gets danger money?
  • The lad who came to us recently had full hardness and headgear on. But managed a single ladder himself. Wonder if he gets danger money?
  • full hardness.....ooohh matron
    Quote Originally Posted by Jowl View Post
    The lad who came to us recently had full hardness and headgear on. But managed a single ladder himself. Wonder if he gets danger money?
  • full hardness.....ooohh matron
    Quote Originally Posted by Jowl View Post
    The lad who came to us recently had full hardness and headgear on. But managed a single ladder himself. Wonder if he gets danger money?
  • Lads who recently came to remove the scaffold from our solar installation were scampering all over my roof. Only one scrawny ladder to get up there and mot a safety hat or harness in sight. Maniacs or the good old days??
  • Lads who recently came to remove the scaffold from our solar installation were scampering all over my roof. Only one scrawny ladder to get up there and mot a safety hat or harness in sight. Maniacs or the good old days??
  • Quote Originally Posted by Daspy View Post
    Lads who recently came to remove the scaffold from our solar installation were scampering all over my roof. Only one scrawny ladder to get up there and mot a safety hat or harness in sight. Maniacs or the good old days??
    Ah, the good ole days, when health and safety was secondary to lads who knew exactly what they were doing.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Daspy View Post
    Lads who recently came to remove the scaffold from our solar installation were scampering all over my roof. Only one scrawny ladder to get up there and mot a safety hat or harness in sight. Maniacs or the good old days??
    Ah, the good ole days, when health and safety was secondary to lads who knew exactly what they were doing.
  • Good old days i say. I walk all over our roof, leaf blower in tow clearing the roof and gutters of leaves and associated debris,cleaning sky lights and all come rain or shine. Just to add it a shingle roof so no tile damage while im stomping about.
  • Good old days i say. I walk all over our roof, leaf blower in tow clearing the roof and gutters of leaves and associated debris,cleaning sky lights and all come rain or shine. Just to add it a shingle roof so no tile damage while im stomping about.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Good old days i say. I walk all over our roof, leaf blower in tow clearing the roof and gutters of leaves and associated debris,cleaning sky lights and all come rain or shine. Just to add it a shingle roof so no tile damage while im stomping about.
    Ha ha, snap Jon
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Good old days i say. I walk all over our roof, leaf blower in tow clearing the roof and gutters of leaves and associated debris,cleaning sky lights and all come rain or shine. Just to add it a shingle roof so no tile damage while im stomping about.
    Ha ha, snap Jon
  • Absolutely 👍👍👍. The good ole days indeed. This worlds gone 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌👎🙄
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Absolutely 👍👍👍. The good ole days indeed. This worlds gone 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌👎🙄
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN