• Fully Charged Live — What's your favourite PP car sticker?

Hi everyone!

As I'm sure you're all aware, we're attending Fully Charged Live this year. We're all really excited, and have been doing lots of prep to make sure our stand looks as good as it possibly can.

There are a few items that we're going to be giving away on the stand - including car bumper stickers. We've narrowed our options down to six, but we want to know what you guys think. Which of the options below would YOU have on the back of your car?

Also, if you're interested in coming to FCL this year we're offering two chances to win two places on the guest-list, right here in our Community and on Instagram - don't hesitate to get involved!

Thanks a lot

Sam

Name:  image (7).png
Views: 67
Size:  449.9 KB
  • Hi everyone!

As I'm sure you're all aware, we're attending Fully Charged Live this year. We're all really excited, and have been doing lots of prep to make sure our stand looks as good as it possibly can.

There are a few items that we're going to be giving away on the stand - including car bumper stickers. We've narrowed our options down to six, but we want to know what you guys think. Which of the options below would YOU have on the back of your car?

Also, if you're interested in coming to FCL this year we're offering two chances to win two places on the guest-list, right here in our Community and on Instagram - don't hesitate to get involved!

Thanks a lot

Sam

Name:  image (7).png
Views: 67
Size:  449.9 KB
  • I keep looking at the first on the left but also like the last on the left.
  • I keep looking at the first on the left but also like the last on the left.
  • No Fossils
    No Nukes

Simple and to the point

Whichever you choose I would suggest increasing the font size of 'Pure Planet'

I appreciate it's in corporate colours, but the contrast/legibility isn't great?

You surely don't want people to stare at bumper stickers fro too long...
    Last edited by Lenny; 20-05-19 at 17:34.
  • No Fossils
    No Nukes

Simple and to the point

Whichever you choose I would suggest increasing the font size of 'Pure Planet'

I appreciate it's in corporate colours, but the contrast/legibility isn't great?

You surely don't want people to stare at bumper stickers fro too long...
  • I would have to go with the ZERO HERO. As all the other imply my car is charged by electric so it would look a bit odd slapped on the back of my 3lt lexus. Apart from the 2030 one any of the others would be good on a front door/window of a house but as @Marc can confirm that would be kinda pointless in my case.
  • I would have to go with the ZERO HERO. As all the other imply my car is charged by electric so it would look a bit odd slapped on the back of my 3lt lexus. Apart from the 2030 one any of the others would be good on a front door/window of a house but as @Marc can confirm that would be kinda pointless in my case.
  • @Jon1 is absolutely correct - I wonder if bumper stickers are really the best way to go for this message?
  • @Jon1 is absolutely correct - I wonder if bumper stickers are really the best way to go for this message?
  • Thanks for all the feedback guys, some really insightful comments. We'll take all these on board and review!
  • Thanks for all the feedback guys, some really insightful comments. We'll take all these on board and review!
  • I like Climate Action one 👍👍👍Sam but 👎👎👎👎to 2030. All good otherwise but deffo agree re increasing font re the PP as drivers only get a glance!
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • I like Climate Action one 👍👍👍Sam but 👎👎👎👎to 2030. All good otherwise but deffo agree re increasing font re the PP as drivers only get a glance!
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • I want to be a Zero Hero so I like that one

Fully agree about the size of PP @Lenny that's a fab shout
  • I want to be a Zero Hero so I like that one

Fully agree about the size of PP @Lenny that's a fab shout
  • Hello @Nataly,

I appreciate that it is the PP logo, and I'm sure a lot of time and money was put into creating it, but the 'planet with a ring around it' image simply reminds me of Saturn. The link to 100% renewable energy is lost on me, I'm afraid?
  • Hello @Nataly,

I appreciate that it is the PP logo, and I'm sure a lot of time and money was put into creating it, but the 'planet with a ring around it' image simply reminds me of Saturn. The link to 100% renewable energy is lost on me, I'm afraid?
  • I know this post is old hat, , last year when I had my electric scooter, I had techy problems getting a photo on this thread. So I will try to get me photo up.

My scooter was a lovely shiny red bodywork, with leather type Dash, speedometer, accelerator n brakes at side. The lady who took pic was for Insurance purposes, so not a gr8 pic. Boy it was a big scooter, George, just cos he was red. Female logic here.

When I went thru the faulty Med Centre Auto doors they smashed my front light, cos they closed on me going thru em making me stuck in doors.

My scooter got charged up in the patio area, had two laege baterries, front lights, rear reversing lights, mirrors, a steering wheel but was a bit squared off. Almost like a v small car, bit fast for me at 8mph, got quite fast going downhill, controlled of course. George got me to hospitals, city library cuppa with my friend, u get my drift?

The saddest thing is DWP stopped my DLA, n changed it t PIP, worst thing to happen for genuine disabled people. Its a very unfair system who sent an HCP t me she lied about all my answers in her report, reckoned I didn't need Homecare with regular Carer coming 3 x every day, I got worse so its x4 now. My Care Plan was approved by Social Serbices n Council so who the hell trained her, not much compasdion either. The mean *********. Its very strict is getting into ESA Support group, I had a lot of trouble getting that too. I even went t an Appeal Tribunal. Doc n Kudge took one look at me, Doc sez, "You should not be here." "I said,"Tell the HCP that Doc." Too rt guy. session took less than 3 mins, Judge n Doc had a chat, got me points that was it.

She just had no idea about all the pain in mymlegs n back, she reckoned I could walk 50m. Ha!!!
    I can't walk 5m never mind 50m. Where did she get that from?
    Not from me. Ha!!! Total crap.

Maybe some of you have elderly parents or relatives with Arthritis, its a very painful condition. I have had thos for 20 yrs, I'm not suddenly gonna get better just cos HCP sez so.

Anyway, the scooter was sadly returned to the Dealer showroom, He told me lots of other cars n scooters got returned, so its widespread. I am completely housebound no thanks to DWP. But things could be a lot worse, so must not grumble. I have my work t do at home, I did a huge pile of filing, gonna b busy shreddimg old docs. Knitting n making jewellery keeps me busy, bit of stitching too. You got to keep the brain ticking.

So in a way they did me a favour. Got more time to make stuff for me Shoppe. But PIP means Personal Imdependance, they took minee away. I used to go to College got a good educstion. At least I have some good Certs.

Being disabled does not mean end of ... life. No way. You hear of shocking news about disabled people dying of heart failure or a stroke b4 the Appeal date, Its just so distressing. Jobcentre Staff don't give 2 hoots about jobless. They force chronic sick people to get JSA, while they wait for EDA decision. Its a nightmare.

There was a true story about this on BEEB1 last year, I, Daniel Blane or Blair, dunno, he had never used a pc. They forced him t go t Library n Cafes t print of a CV. He was clueless wot a CV was.
    It got so bad he sold his furniture just t get some bread.

PM n this damn Gov is SOOO out of touch with British people in England. I'd like her t swap with a homeless person ruffing on streets for a month. She would not last 5hrs.

Sorry about my rant but my scooter meant so much t me. I go for a little walk with my feame t the main Lounge, with patio door open, the Manager likes 40's music.

I got used t it now in my flat 24/7 wen its raining. Never mind things can only get better.

Anyeay, I hope u can see my photo, The scooter was a Cordoba Shoprider Class III, which was Nil taxed n insured, by DVLA, with free Breakdown cover included through Motability. They received part of my DLA Higher Mobility rate each month, the rest was for my Homecare. It was a brilliant Scheme, a gr8 sense of freedom, cruising down the long road into town wind in me hair, sun on me face, fresh air, FAB, it was like a v small Cadillac with roof down.
    FAB, FAB. I loved driving every bit of 9 short years, but it had t end.
    Lufe is Tuf then u die.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope can't the photo thingy too techy for me. But check out FB page page for pic of George.

Tara4now

Ory
    Peace and Luve

Yours in Stitches

Ory 🌏🌞
  • I know this post is old hat, , last year when I had my electric scooter, I had techy problems getting a photo on this thread. So I will try to get me photo up.

My scooter was a lovely shiny red bodywork, with leather type Dash, speedometer, accelerator n brakes at side. The lady who took pic was for Insurance purposes, so not a gr8 pic. Boy it was a big scooter, George, just cos he was red. Female logic here.

When I went thru the faulty Med Centre Auto doors they smashed my front light, cos they closed on me going thru em making me stuck in doors.

My scooter got charged up in the patio area, had two laege baterries, front lights, rear reversing lights, mirrors, a steering wheel but was a bit squared off. Almost like a v small car, bit fast for me at 8mph, got quite fast going downhill, controlled of course. George got me to hospitals, city library cuppa with my friend, u get my drift?

The saddest thing is DWP stopped my DLA, n changed it t PIP, worst thing to happen for genuine disabled people. Its a very unfair system who sent an HCP t me she lied about all my answers in her report, reckoned I didn't need Homecare with regular Carer coming 3 x every day, I got worse so its x4 now. My Care Plan was approved by Social Serbices n Council so who the hell trained her, not much compasdion either. The mean *********. Its very strict is getting into ESA Support group, I had a lot of trouble getting that too. I even went t an Appeal Tribunal. Doc n Kudge took one look at me, Doc sez, "You should not be here." "I said,"Tell the HCP that Doc." Too rt guy. session took less than 3 mins, Judge n Doc had a chat, got me points that was it.

She just had no idea about all the pain in mymlegs n back, she reckoned I could walk 50m. Ha!!!
    I can't walk 5m never mind 50m. Where did she get that from?
    Not from me. Ha!!! Total crap.

Maybe some of you have elderly parents or relatives with Arthritis, its a very painful condition. I have had thos for 20 yrs, I'm not suddenly gonna get better just cos HCP sez so.

Anyway, the scooter was sadly returned to the Dealer showroom, He told me lots of other cars n scooters got returned, so its widespread. I am completely housebound no thanks to DWP. But things could be a lot worse, so must not grumble. I have my work t do at home, I did a huge pile of filing, gonna b busy shreddimg old docs. Knitting n making jewellery keeps me busy, bit of stitching too. You got to keep the brain ticking.

So in a way they did me a favour. Got more time to make stuff for me Shoppe. But PIP means Personal Imdependance, they took minee away. I used to go to College got a good educstion. At least I have some good Certs.

Being disabled does not mean end of ... life. No way. You hear of shocking news about disabled people dying of heart failure or a stroke b4 the Appeal date, Its just so distressing. Jobcentre Staff don't give 2 hoots about jobless. They force chronic sick people to get JSA, while they wait for EDA decision. Its a nightmare.

There was a true story about this on BEEB1 last year, I, Daniel Blane or Blair, dunno, he had never used a pc. They forced him t go t Library n Cafes t print of a CV. He was clueless wot a CV was.
    It got so bad he sold his furniture just t get some bread.

PM n this damn Gov is SOOO out of touch with British people in England. I'd like her t swap with a homeless person ruffing on streets for a month. She would not last 5hrs.

Sorry about my rant but my scooter meant so much t me. I go for a little walk with my feame t the main Lounge, with patio door open, the Manager likes 40's music.

I got used t it now in my flat 24/7 wen its raining. Never mind things can only get better.

Anyeay, I hope u can see my photo, The scooter was a Cordoba Shoprider Class III, which was Nil taxed n insured, by DVLA, with free Breakdown cover included through Motability. They received part of my DLA Higher Mobility rate each month, the rest was for my Homecare. It was a brilliant Scheme, a gr8 sense of freedom, cruising down the long road into town wind in me hair, sun on me face, fresh air, FAB, it was like a v small Cadillac with roof down.
    FAB, FAB. I loved driving every bit of 9 short years, but it had t end.
    Lufe is Tuf then u die.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope can't the photo thingy too techy for me. But check out FB page page for pic of George.

Tara4now

Ory
    Peace and Luve

Yours in Stitches

Ory 🌏🌞
  • Hi Kniterella,

Nothings old hat in the community and I have noticed your posts, they are quirky, warm, funny and interesting.
    Its good to have rant, get it out there!

The cost of scooters, the maintenance does not come cheap and when its not working you feel it as you have explained.
    Both my parents had scooters and I know how difficult it can be when things go wrong.
    Its so brilliant that you have all these hobbies and enthusiasm and makes me feel so lazy.

My late mother had RA which was very painful and came with other conditions so I've seen how difficult life can be.
    And my Dad had MS and got very p'd off with me as kid when I used his scooter and ran down the battery.

I agree the state cannot always be trusted to do the right thing and frustrates at a time when you expect support.
    Are Job centre staff a problem or a fault of the system....probably both

So many of our politicians have lost the plot and Brexit has turned everything on its head exposing the rabble.
    The UK needs a real leader and when you look around I wonder who, is there anyone that has got any merit that can bring some honest value back that people can look up to and respect.

Ah all these randoms thoughts.

Keep on keeping on - Peace
    Last edited by Strutt G; 23-05-19 at 01:14.
  • Hi Kniterella,

Nothings old hat in the community and I have noticed your posts, they are quirky, warm, funny and interesting.

The cost of scooters, the maintenance does not come cheap and when its not working you feel it as you have explained.
    Both my parents had scooters and I know how difficult it can be when things go wrong.
    Its so brilliant that you have all these hobbies and enthusiasm and makes me feel so lazy.

My late mother had RA which was very painful and came with other conditions so I've seen how difficult life can be.
    And my Dad had MS and got very p'd off with me as kid when I used his scooter and ran down the battery.

I agree the state cannot always be trusted to do the right thing and frustrates at a time when you expect support.
    Are Job centre staff a problem or a fault of the system....probably both

So many of our politicians have lost the plot and Brexit has turned everything on its head exposing the rabble.
    The UK needs a real leader and when you look around I wonder who, is there anyone that has got any merit that can bring some honest value back that people can look up to and respect.

Ah all these randoms thoughts.

Keep on keeping on - Peace
  • fab post knit!
    I don’t think any of them are suitable as bumper stickers let alone window stickers, (sorry officer I was trying to read the small print when I crashed)
    Your dev team must have fantastic eyesight.
    Besides which if I saw powered by 52% wind I’d assume the driver might be a baked bean fan.
    You can’t drive an internal combustion car and have any credibility with any of them (legibility issues aside), I appreciate that they are aimed at Electric Vehicle drivers, but if you’re going to the trouble of printing (plastic???) stickers at least aim for a universal message, or are there enough electric cars to merit the idea?
    Perhaps you need a sticker that says My next car will be powered by wind and Sun. Pure Planet.Zero emissions, no fossils.
    if you insist on producing a sticker for ev’s how about one that looks a bit like a tax disc circular with the pp logo and some simple text, Pure Planet 100% renewable energy.Can be used on bumper or window and could be used on fossil cars at a pinch.
    oh dear late edit, sorry if my post sounds angry not intended to be but it’s late...
    Last edited by woz; 23-05-19 at 01:19. Reason: not angry
  • fab post knit!
    I don’t think any of them are suitable as bumper stickers let alone window stickers, (sorry officer I was trying to read the small print when I crashed)
    Your dev team must have fantastic eyesight.
    Besides which if I saw powered by 52% wind I’d assume the driver might be a baked bean fan.
    You can’t drive an internal combustion car and have any credibility with any of them (legibility issues aside), I appreciate that they are aimed at Electric Vehicle drivers, but if you’re going to the trouble of printing (plastic???) stickers at least aim for a universal message, or are there enough electric cars to merit the idea?
    Perhaps you need a sticker that says My next car will be powered by wind and Sun. Pure Planet.Zero emissions, no fossils.
    if you insist on producing a sticker for ev’s how about one that looks a bit like a tax disc circular with the pp logo and some simple text, Pure Planet 100% renewable energy.Can be used on bumper or window and could be used on fossil cars at a pinch.
    oh dear late edit, sorry if my post sounds angry not intended to be but it’s late...
  • Hi @Kniterella
    Great to see you in the community! That's another cracking post there I love your way with words.

I'm going to quote @Strutt G and @woz because they've summed it up perfectly

fab post knit!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @Kniterella
    Great to see you in the community! That's another cracking post there I love your way with words.

I'm going to quote @Strutt G and @woz because they've summed it up perfectly

fab post knit!

• 'My other car is an EV'?
  • 'My other car is an EV'?
  • Obviously too subtle...
    ​To be a little less subtle, will the car stickers be biodegradable?
    Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
  • Obviously too subtle...
    ​To be a little less subtle, will the car stickers be biodegradable?
    Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
  • Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    'My other car is an EV'?
    Ha, I like that. That would work (in an ironic way) on EVs as well as on ICE cars

• Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    'My other car is an EV'?
    Ha, I like that. That would work (in an ironic way) on EVs as well as on ICE cars