Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  • Razors

I think that I may have mentioned somewhere else that the company I've been buying my 'semi-disposable' (i.e. you only replace the head) razors from 'King Of Shaves' has committed to eliminating single-use plastic by 2023.

This got me thinking about how they are returning to the 'old-fashioned' Double-Edged' razor.

Personally, until I bought one to experiment with last week, I'd never used one before.

Any Pure Planet members using Double Edged razors, or even the 'cut-throat' style?

If so, have you any advice you wish to share?

Is the return to the 'good old-days' really going to help that much or will all this extra shaving cream outweigh the benefits?
  • I think that I may have mentioned somewhere else that the company I've been buying my 'semi-disposable' (i.e. you only replace the head) razors from 'King Of Shaves' has committed to eliminating single-use plastic by 2023.

This got me thinking about how they are returning to the 'old-fashioned' Double-Edged' razor.

Personally, until I bought one to experiment with last week, I'd never used one before.

Any Pure Planet members using Double Edged razors, or even the 'cut-throat' style?

If so, have you any advice you wish to share?

Is the return to the 'good old-days' really going to help that much or will all this extra shaving cream outweigh the benefits?