• Statement

Could I please get an up to date and correct statement.
    You are seriously overdue.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Could I please get an up to date and correct statement.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @JSAB
    I've flagged this up with our Member services team this morning.
    What caused the issue is your previous supplier exchanged your gas meter but didn't update the national database.
    Just to make it more complicated it was an old imperial meter and your meter readings (and thanks for regularly sending these in ) were being read by you in cubic metres.
    So it's taken quite a lot of sorting out.
    Nick from our team will email you a consolidated bill today and an email to confirm what's happened (ie how we've rebilled you using correct meter info and readings).
    Thanks for your patience with this!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @JSAB
    I've flagged this up with our Member services team this morning.
    What caused the issue is your previous supplier exchanged your gas meter but didn't update the national database.
    Just to make it more complicated it was an old imperial meter and your meter readings (and thanks for regularly sending these in ) were being read by you in cubic metres.
    So it's taken quite a lot of sorting out.
    Nick from our team will email you a consolidated bill today and an email to confirm what's happened (ie how we've rebilled you using correct meter info and readings).
    Thanks for your patience with this!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• hi JSAB
    You haven't said how long "long overdue" is
    Your first statement should be sent to you in an email a month (or so) after you've joined.
    Sometimes due to opening readings not being agreed or glitches with meter numbering or any number of system related issues there can be delays to statements, but it's relatively rare.
    If you haven't had an email (check your spam and all mail etc.) you need to go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask there. Replies aren't instant, a day or two, but you will get a reply.)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSAB View Post
  • hi JSAB
    You haven't said how long "long overdue" is
    Your first statement should be sent to you in an email a month (or so) after you've joined.
    Sometimes due to opening readings not being agreed or glitches with meter numbering or any number of system related issues there can be delays to statements, but it's relatively rare.
    If you haven't had an email (check your spam and all mail etc.) you need to go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask there. Replies aren't instant, a day or two, but you will get a reply.)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSAB View Post