Hi,

​How do i View my past bills?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,

Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Warwickaddick View Post
    I received the following from Pure Planet by email on the 9th May, but I still can’t find my statements in the app. I cannot find a payments and billing on the main menu. There is Balance and Payments, but this does not include statements. Can someone clarify please.

Hello David

Thank you for getting in touch with Pure Planet.

You can view your monthly statements on your app, just tap on the main menu then tap payments and billing then tap on billing and statements.

If you have any other questions pleas have a chat with watt bot or check out our online community pages.

Thanks for being part of Pure Planet
    Hi Warwickaddick

As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community!
    I can understand your confusion, and on the face of it your email from Pure Planet was not all that helpful. This thread makes clear that at the moment you can't see your full statements on the app. What you can see is a summary of your usage and your payments, so in a sense all the info from your statements is available on the app.
    And even if you have deleted your emailed statements, you might be able to trace them in your trash file or on the server, unless you are a very diligent email cleaner!
    I just download mine to a Dropbox folder so I know I can always find them if necessary.
    Does that help at all?
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Warwickaddick View Post
    I received the following from Pure Planet by email on the 9th May, but I still can’t find my statements in the app. I cannot find a payments and billing on the main menu. There is Balance and Payments, but this does not include statements. Can someone clarify please.

Hello David

You can view your monthly statements on your app, just tap on the main menu then tap payments and billing then tap on billing and statements.

If you have any other questions pleas have a chat with watt bot or check out our online community pages.

Hi Warwickaddick

As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community!
    I can understand your confusion, and on the face of it your email from Pure Planet was not all that helpful. This thread makes clear that at the moment you can't see your full statements on the app. What you can see is a summary of your usage and your payments, so in a sense all the info from your statements is available on the app.
    And even if you have deleted your emailed statements, you might be able to trace them in your trash file or on the server, unless you are a very diligent email cleaner!
    I just download mine to a Dropbox folder so I know I can always find them if necessary.
    Does that help at all?
    Stephen

• hi parag
    statements are sent by email only, they aren’t available in the app.
    If you’ve deleted the emails you an request copies by going to help in the app, type “message the team” and ask.
    The first statement will have arrived a month after you switched.
  • hi parag
    statements are sent by email only, they aren’t available in the app.
    If you’ve deleted the emails you an request copies by going to help in the app, type “message the team” and ask.
    The first statement will have arrived a month after you switched.

• I probably should but don't know the rules on holding statement information in an app but that would be a good idea rather than relying on them being emailed.

I suspect this would require updates to the app to increase security (for example using fingerprint or pin to access the data)
  • I probably should but don't know the rules on holding statement information in an app but that would be a good idea rather than relying on them being emailed.

I suspect this would require updates to the app to increase security (for example using fingerprint or pin to access the data)

• The app could continue to work in the same way it does now, but with an option to request previous statements by email.
    That would negate the need for any extra security, and I suspect would cover most instances of lost statements. @Marc or @Nataly (in alphabetical order) if this hasn't already been suggested (I'm not sure?) it could be an idea for consideration?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmart View Post
    I probably should but don't know the rules on holding statement information in an app but that would be a good idea rather than relying on them being emailed.

• The app could continue to work in the same way it does now, but with an option to request previous statements by email.
    That would negate the need for any extra security, and I suspect would cover most instances of lost statements. @Marc or @Nataly (in alphabetical order) if this hasn't already been suggested (I'm not sure?) it could be an idea for consideration?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmart View Post
    I probably should but don't know the rules on holding statement information in an app but that would be a good idea rather than relying on them being emailed.

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    The app could continue to work in the same way it does now, but with an option to request previous statements by email.
    Hi Woz, I have already submitted this on the Ideas Board a while ago, it's 'on the road map'

@Marc @Nataly

Angela
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    The app could continue to work in the same way it does now, but with an option to request previous statements by email.
    Hi Woz, I have already submitted this on the Ideas Board a while ago, it's 'on the road map'

@Marc @Nataly

Angela

• ha- sorry about that, thought I’d seen it... (that said, I'm not sure it suggested requesting them by email rather than viewing them in the app, if it did apologies, not trying to jump on your idea!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelabikerbabe View Post

@Marc @Nataly

Angela
    Last edited by woz; 16-05-19 at 10:34.
  • ha- sorry about that, thought I’d seen it... (that said, I'm not sure it suggested requesting them by email rather than viewing them in the app, if it did apologies, not trying to jump on your idea!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelabikerbabe View Post

@Marc @Nataly

Angela

• Quote Originally Posted by Parag View Post
    Hi,

Hi @Parag
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    You can see your energy usage in your app. Go to Menu > Usage.
    Each month you get a monthly statement by email. My statements are all in my 'All Mail' email folder.
    Hope that helps!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Parag View Post
    Hi,

Hi @Parag
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    You can see your energy usage in your app. Go to Menu > Usage.
    Each month you get a monthly statement by email. My statements are all in my 'All Mail' email folder.
    Hope that helps!

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Hi Woz, yes I suggested being able to access statements via the app and also still be emailed them.

https://community.purepla.net/thread...cessed-via-app
    Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    ha- sorry about that, thought I’d seen it... (that said, I'm not sure it suggested requesting them by email rather than viewing them in the app, if it did apologies, not trying to jump on your idea!)
    Last edited by Angelabikerbabe; 16-05-19 at 16:32.
  • Hi Woz, yes I suggested being able to access statements via the app and also still be emailed them.

https://community.purepla.net/thread...cessed-via-app
    Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    ha- sorry about that, thought I’d seen it... (that said, I'm not sure it suggested requesting them by email rather than viewing them in the app, if it did apologies, not trying to jump on your idea!)

• I received the following from Pure Planet by email on the 9th May, but I still can’t find my statements in the app. I cannot find a payments and billing on the main menu. There is Balance and Payments, but this does not include statements. Can someone clarify please.

Hello David

• I received the following from Pure Planet by email on the 9th May, but I still can’t find my statements in the app. I cannot find a payments and billing on the main menu. There is Balance and Payments, but this does not include statements. Can someone clarify please.

Hello David

• at the moment you can't see your full statements on the app. What you can see is a summary of your usage and your payments, so in a sense all the info from your statements is available on the app.
    That's spot on @stephenrand

Hope it helps you out @Warwickaddick

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • at the moment you can't see your full statements on the app. What you can see is a summary of your usage and your payments, so in a sense all the info from your statements is available on the app.
    That's spot on @stephenrand

Hope it helps you out @Warwickaddick

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​