• how long to wait for a full bill

My first bills were pretty well instant last one this one is taking a long time is this a thing that happens or is it just me
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • My first bills were pretty well instant last one this one is taking a long time is this a thing that happens or is it just me
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Titans
    You should be getting the bills a month (possibly plus a day or 2) after you joined and every month thereafter.
    Sometimes there can be a delay if the readings from your previous supplier aren't finalised or if they are being disputed.
    There was a delay in May (8th/9th), but as far as I know bills are being sent normally.
    What's happening with yours?
  • hi Titans
    You should be getting the bills a month (possibly plus a day or 2) after you joined and every month thereafter.
    Sometimes there can be a delay if the readings from your previous supplier aren't finalised or if they are being disputed.
    There was a delay in May (8th/9th), but as far as I know bills are being sent normally.
    What's happening with yours?

• Hi Titans,

Welcome to the community.

When did you join PP because first direct debit would of been taken from day 1 as in your joining date and linked to your quotation.
    DD payment taken in advance for PP's cost price clean energy with no mark up which is a rolling set up.

Your first statement/bill would of been sent by email the following month (anniversary dated) but arrives the next day after your joining anniversary as a PDF attachment.

Hope this assists but revert back if not with some more detail.

If you are not receiving your emailed statement then you need to contact PP direct.
    Open Help - Open ask wattBot - First Type "Message the Team" and post your concern
    A PP person will respond within 2 days but often sooner back with wattBot.

Have a great day
  • Hi Titans,

Welcome to the community.

When did you join PP because first direct debit would of been taken from day 1 as in your joining date and linked to your quotation.
    DD payment taken in advance for PP's cost price clean energy with no mark up which is a rolling set up.

Your first statement/bill would of been sent by email the following month (anniversary dated) but arrives the next day after your joining anniversary as a PDF attachment.

Hope this assists but revert back if not with some more detail.

If you are not receiving your emailed statement then you need to contact PP direct.
    Open Help - Open ask wattBot - First Type "Message the Team" and post your concern
    A PP person will respond within 2 days but often sooner back with wattBot.

Have a great day

• Quote Originally Posted by Titans View Post
    My first bills were pretty well instant last one this one is taking a long time is this a thing that happens or is it just me
    Hi @Titans
    Has it come through yet?
    If your usual monthly statement dates falls on a weekend, that'll delay it by a couple of days.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Titans View Post
    Hi @Titans
    Has it come through yet?
    If your usual monthly statement dates falls on a weekend, that'll delay it by a couple of days.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet