• Account for 2nd house

We’ve just purchased my granddads property and want to arrange pure planet to supply gas and electricity for it, as they supply our current home.

we aren’t moving out as works at the property will take circa 2 years to complete.

so we need to set up a second account, but the email and payment details will be the same. I can’t seem to figure out how to do this - please can someone help?

​cheers
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • We’ve just purchased my granddads property and want to arrange pure planet to supply gas and electricity for it, as they supply our current home.

we aren’t moving out as works at the property will take circa 2 years to complete.

so we need to set up a second account, but the email and payment details will be the same. I can’t seem to figure out how to do this - please can someone help?

​cheers
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello @Andy dyce and welcome to the community.

This forum is mainly used by other customers such as yourself.

I believe PP are working to develop the app to accommodate the situation you describe, but it is not ready yet.

In the meantime the workaround seems to be to use a separate email account and log in and out if you only have one device.

There is a little more information at the thread below.

https://community.purepla.net/thread...-family-member
  • Hello @Andy dyce and welcome to the community.

This forum is mainly used by other customers such as yourself.

I believe PP are working to develop the app to accommodate the situation you describe, but it is not ready yet.

In the meantime the workaround seems to be to use a separate email account and log in and out if you only have one device.

There is a little more information at the thread below.

https://community.purepla.net/thread...-family-member

• Many thanks Lenny, I’ll go try set it up on my wife’s account
  • Many thanks Lenny, I’ll go try set it up on my wife’s account

• Yes, I do what Lenny has kindly explained, Andy, and it works perfectly. I have one Apple iPad, two BT emails, and just log in and out in order to send readings for either my own account, or my parents 👍👍. Hope it works for you too.
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Yes, I do what Lenny has kindly explained, Andy, and it works perfectly. I have one Apple iPad, two BT emails, and just log in and out in order to send readings for either my own account, or my parents 👍👍. Hope it works for you too.
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

• hi Andy
    ​if it's a gmail account you can get round it by using (thefirstpartofyouremail)+whatever@gmail.com for PP,their system will treat it as unique, but yours wont.
    So fluffy.bloggs@gmail.com is the same as fluffy.bloggs+gransenergyaccount@gmail.com (and incidentally is also the same as f.luffy.bloggs@gmail or fluff.y.bloggs etc. etc)
  • hi Andy
    ​if it's a gmail account you can get round it by using (thefirstpartofyouremail)+whatever@gmail.com for PP,their system will treat it as unique, but yours wont.
    So fluffy.bloggs@gmail.com is the same as fluffy.bloggs+gransenergyaccount@gmail.com (and incidentally is also the same as f.luffy.bloggs@gmail or fluff.y.bloggs etc. etc)