how do I change monthly payments
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by shippo632 View Post
    plese can you get in touch with me regarding monthly payments

- - - Updated - - -

Hi there
    I always think it's worth checking whether you really need to change your monthly payments. Your direct debit has been calculated on the basis of your previous usage, so it should be roughly in the right area after a year, unless the weather or your usage is very different.
    And Pure Planet check to see if it needs to change every six months. You should roughly be in credit each statement by an amount equivalent to your direct debit, because you are paying in advance.
    So if you get significantly in to debit, I fully understand you may not want to wait to see how things pan out and/or Pure Planet's six month check. In which case follow Jon1's excellent advice...
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by shippo632 View Post
    plese can you get in touch with me regarding monthly payments

- - - Updated - - -

Hi there
    I always think it's worth checking whether you really need to change your monthly payments. Your direct debit has been calculated on the basis of your previous usage, so it should be roughly in the right area after a year, unless the weather or your usage is very different.
    And Pure Planet check to see if it needs to change every six months. You should roughly be in credit each statement by an amount equivalent to your direct debit, because you are paying in advance.
    So if you get significantly in to debit, I fully understand you may not want to wait to see how things pan out and/or Pure Planet's six month check. In which case follow Jon1's excellent advice...
    Stephen

• Hello and welcome shippo632.
    All you need to do is use wattbot in the help section.
    Type message the team, and request your payment to increase/decrease by £(insert amount) per month with a reason why you feel its needs to alter. They will have a look and respond with in 48 hrs.
    But i did it last week and it was agreed and alteted with in 3 hrs.
  • Hello and welcome shippo632.
    All you need to do is use wattbot in the help section.
    Type message the team, and request your payment to increase/decrease by £(insert amount) per month with a reason why you feel its needs to alter. They will have a look and respond with in 48 hrs.
    But i did it last week and it was agreed and alteted with in 3 hrs.

• monthly payments

good afternoon pure planet is it possible to raise my direct debit to £90.00 per month to cover some of my winter payments I don't want to end up paying a big monthly direct debit in winter and I realize this will give me some credit towards my bigger bills in winter
    regards mr ja shipton
  • good afternoon pure planet is it possible to raise my direct debit to £90.00 per month to cover some of my winter payments I don't want to end up paying a big monthly direct debit in winter and I realize this will give me some credit towards my bigger bills in winter
    regards mr ja shipton

• Hi, as you're talking to other customers on this forum,You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, and type in 'message the team' then you can send them your message.
    Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi, as you're talking to other customers on this forum,You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, and type in 'message the team' then you can send them your message.
    Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.

good afternoon pure planet is it possible to raise my direct debit to £90.00 per month to cover some of my winter payments I don't want to end up paying a big monthly direct debit in winter and I realize this will give me some credit towards my bigger bills in winter
    regards mr ja shipton
    Hi there
    angelabikerbabe is absolutely right about how to contact Pure Planet.
    I'm just concerned that putting up your summer direct debit will also increase your winter direct debit, unless you contact Pure Planet again in October.
    My advice - because I'm a penny pincher - is rather than invest your spare cash with Pure Planet at zero interest, open a Nationwide current account and get 5% interest until you decide you need the money for Pure Planet or anything else.
    Hope that helps
    Stephen
    regards mr ja shipton
    Hi there
    angelabikerbabe is absolutely right about how to contact Pure Planet.
    I'm just concerned that putting up your summer direct debit will also increase your winter direct debit, unless you contact Pure Planet again in October.
    My advice - because I'm a penny pincher - is rather than invest your spare cash with Pure Planet at zero interest, open a Nationwide current account and get 5% interest until you decide you need the money for Pure Planet or anything else.
    Hope that helps
    Stephen

• Hello.
    Yes you can ask to increse your summer payments but it will also increase your winter payments at the same time. In theory you could increase payments now build up some credit and then decrease the payment in oct and use up said credit. But you would have to keep doing this every 6 months,
  • Hello.
    Yes you can ask to increse your summer payments but it will also increase your winter payments at the same time. In theory you could increase payments now build up some credit and then decrease the payment in oct and use up said credit. But you would have to keep doing this every 6 months,

• Hey @shippo632

Welcome to the Community

FYI I've merged your posts and the replies into one place so that it's easier for you and other members to see them.

Looks like you've had some great advice from @Jon1 @stephenrand and @Angelabikerbabe

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!
  • Hey @shippo632

Welcome to the Community

FYI I've merged your posts and the replies into one place so that it's easier for you and other members to see them.

Looks like you've had some great advice from @Jon1 @stephenrand and @Angelabikerbabe

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!