• Readings

I keep missing the window to submit a reading - can I submit one outside of the 3 dats given? I appreciate it couldn’t be applied until the next bill
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I keep missing the window to submit a reading - can I submit one outside of the 3 dats given? I appreciate it couldn’t be applied until the next bill
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi AVM13..... Welcome to the Community forum for PP customers.
    Jon1 is absolutely correct in stating that you can submit meter readings as often as you like. You must leave 24hrs between the submission of readings.
    I would really recommend that you try to submit a meter reading on the specified date stated in the email reminder. The email will state that you submit "by..." and if you submit on the specified date then you will avoid the necessity of PP having to make an "estimated" reading.
    Gray4276
  • Hi AVM13..... Welcome to the Community forum for PP customers.
    Jon1 is absolutely correct in stating that you can submit meter readings as often as you like. You must leave 24hrs between the submission of readings.
    I would really recommend that you try to submit a meter reading on the specified date stated in the email reminder. The email will state that you submit "by..." and if you submit on the specified date then you will avoid the necessity of PP having to make an "estimated" reading.
    Gray4276

• Hello AVM13.
    yes you can. The email reminder is only to try and ensure us customers send a reading at least once a month. However they can be sent as often as you like whenever in the month that works for you. Everyday if you want but thats a bit excessive.
  • Hello AVM13.
    yes you can. The email reminder is only to try and ensure us customers send a reading at least once a month. However they can be sent as often as you like whenever in the month that works for you. Everyday if you want but thats a bit excessive.