• Meter renewal

Hi. A couple of months ago I had an emergency call out due to my gas smart meter mal functioning. The attending engineer replaced it with an old manual meter and said you would be replacing it soon with another smart meter. A couple of months have now passed and o have not heard anything from you. Is there a problem?
    Regards
    Sheena
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi. A couple of months ago I had an emergency call out due to my gas smart meter mal functioning. The attending engineer replaced it with an old manual meter and said you would be replacing it soon with another smart meter. A couple of months have now passed and o have not heard anything from you. Is there a problem?
    Regards
    Sheena
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Sheena B View Post
    Hi. A couple of months ago I had an emergency call out due to my gas smart meter mal functioning. The attending engineer replaced it with an old manual meter and said you would be replacing it soon with another smart meter. A couple of months have now passed and o have not heard anything from you. Is there a problem?
    Regards
    Sheena
    Hi @Sheena
    Latest on our smart meters pilot here.
    If you'd to be on the waiting list for a smart meter, you just need to add your name via this form on our website.
    Hope this helps
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Sheena B View Post
    Regards
    Sheena
    Hi @Sheena
    Latest on our smart meters pilot here.
    If you'd to be on the waiting list for a smart meter, you just need to add your name via this form on our website.
    Hope this helps
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• hi Sheena
    ...Probably lost in the mist of the smart meter roll-out trial.
    You need to arrange this via help in the app, type "message the team" and ask, they'll get back to you with an answer.
    Regards
    Sheena
  • hi Sheena
    ...Probably lost in the mist of the smart meter roll-out trial.
    You need to arrange this via help in the app, type "message the team" and ask, they'll get back to you with an answer.
    Regards
    Sheena

• Thanks