• New Home

Hi,

I moved into a new home already supplied by Pure Planet in Mid-March. Having read through the FAQs I expected to receive a letter so that I could set up a new account, but so far have heard nothing. I would have expected to have heard something by now. How can I get an account set up?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,

I moved into a new home already supplied by Pure Planet in Mid-March. Having read through the FAQs I expected to receive a letter so that I could set up a new account, but so far have heard nothing. I would have expected to have heard something by now. How can I get an account set up?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi robertlgray
    Pp is app based only, so if you have a tablet or smartphone download the app and join.

PP’s system should know you’re already being supplied. Make sure you keep photos the meter with readings ( a bit late now as some time has elapsed but still worth doing) in case there are any disputes.
    Post back if you have any difficulty there are lots of helpful people on here, and welcome to the community.
  • hi robertlgray
    Pp is app based only, so if you have a tablet or smartphone download the app and join.

PP’s system should know you’re already being supplied. Make sure you keep photos the meter with readings ( a bit late now as some time has elapsed but still worth doing) in case there are any disputes.
    Post back if you have any difficulty there are lots of helpful people on here, and welcome to the community.