Poll: Who’ll be sitting on the Iron Throne when the winter is over.

• Game of Thrones - who will win?

New season of Game of Thrones is starting in two weeks and the current debate in the office is who will be the one to sit on the Iron Throne when the final season finished this summer.

We all have our favourite theories (I personally think Dany is going to be a villain)

But the question here isn’t who is a hero or villain but who’ll be victorious and sitting on the Iron Throne when the winter is over.

• New season of Game of Thrones is starting in two weeks and the current debate in the office is who will be the one to sit on the Iron Throne when the final season finished this summer.

We all have our favourite theories (I personally think Dany is going to be a villain)

But the question here isn’t who is a hero or villain but who’ll be victorious and sitting on the Iron Throne when the winter is over.

• What is Game of Thrones?
  • What is Game of Thrones?
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    What is Game of Thrones?
    What they call musical chairs at Buckingham Palace?
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    What is Game of Thrones?
    What they call musical chairs at Buckingham Palace?
  • I’m sooooooo with Wozeeta, never watched it in my life and never will, but didn’t wanna upset Niall 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • I’m sooooooo with Wozeeta, never watched it in my life and never will, but didn’t wanna upset Niall 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

WALT WHITMAN
  • Holding our breath to find out who the victor will be

Name:  Throne.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  96.2 KB
    Last edited by Scubaseahorse; 03-04-19 at 17:25.
  • Holding our breath to find out who the victor will be

Name:  Throne.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  96.2 KB
  • Never watched it so sorry Niall - I've given Y'all the thumbs up because I can
  • Never watched it so sorry Niall - I've given Y'all the thumbs up because I can
  • I propose a sequel, game of Brexit...

​we should have a best tagline competition..

When you’re (*not) in the EU no one can hear you scream...
    (*amend as appropriate)
    Last edited by woz; 03-04-19 at 23:01.
  • I propose a sequel, game of Brexit...

​we should have a best tagline competition..

When you’re (*not) in the EU no one can hear you scream...
    (*amend as appropriate)
  • I would comply woz but I can't get off the throne, remember those stock piles...well there depleting
  • I would comply woz but I can't get off the throne, remember those stock piles...well there depleting
  • 🧻
    haha hope you feel better soon...
  • 🧻
    haha hope you feel better soon...
  • Sorry to say but the whole office is wrong.
    Samwell tarly will win. Educated,outcast from his powerful family,intelligent and has the power to use iceglass. Overlooked by all so snow will allow him to rule. Name:  download.jpeg.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  123.9 KB
    Or arya stark
    Last edited by Jon1; 04-04-19 at 18:46.
  • Sorry to say but the whole office is wrong.
    Samwell tarly will win. Educated,outcast from his powerful family,intelligent and has the power to use iceglass. Overlooked by all so snow will allow him to rule. Name:  download.jpeg.jpg
Size:  123.9 KB
    Or arya stark
  • Hope you’re all watching the One Show 👍👏😂

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hope you’re all watching the One Show 👍👏😂

WALT WHITMAN
  • Nah makes my eyes glaze over
  • Nah makes my eyes glaze over
  • Well im watching a show.
  • Well im watching a show.
  • Hi @Jon1

I had considered adding Sam to the poll. I didn't because I don't think he'd have the backing to be king - he'd however be a very good option for a PM as would Davos.

I also left Jaime off because he's one of the only people in the show who has no real desire for power or to rule. Same for Arya and Brienne.
  • Hi @Jon1

I had considered adding Sam to the poll. I didn't because I don't think he'd have the backing to be king - he'd however be a very good option for a PM as would Davos.

I also left Jaime off because he's one of the only people in the show who has no real desire for power or to rule. Same for Arya and Brienne.
  • Wish I knew what you guys were talking about @Jon1 @Niall_PP
    Sam, Davos, Jaime, Arya, Brienne???
    Sounds like a jazz combo LOL
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Wish I knew what you guys were talking about @Jon1 @Niall_PP
    Sam, Davos, Jaime, Arya, Brienne???
    Sounds like a jazz combo LOL
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• I'm with you Jon 1 ​Samwell Tarly for me !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Sorry to say but the whole office is wrong. Samwell tarly will win. Educated,outcast from his powerful family,intelligent and has the power to use iceglass. Overlooked by all so snow will allow him to rule. Name:  download.jpeg.jpg
Size:  123.9 KB Or arya stark
    Last edited by Gray4276; 06-04-19 at 12:02. Reason: Spelling
    Gray4276
  • I'm with you Jon 1 ​Samwell Tarly for me !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Sorry to say but the whole office is wrong. Samwell tarly will win. Educated,outcast from his powerful family,intelligent and has the power to use iceglass. Overlooked by all so snow will allow him to rule. Name:  download.jpeg.jpg
Size:  123.9 KB Or arya stark
    Gray4276
  • I took me a few years to get into GoT. The end of episode 1 season 1 made me sit up and take notice. By the end of Season 1 I was hooked and binge-watched to season 5.

I can't remember looking forward to the final season of show this much. Can't wait.
  • I took me a few years to get into GoT. The end of episode 1 season 1 made me sit up and take notice. By the end of Season 1 I was hooked and binge-watched to season 5.

I can't remember looking forward to the final season of show this much. Can't wait.
  • I wondered what all the fuss was about with GOT, so downloaded what I thought was one episode. Turned out I'd bought access to the whole lot, series 1 to 7 inclusive, so binge watched it.

As for who will end up on the Iron Throne? No idea. I wouldn't be surprised if the producers haven't filmed more than one ending to confuse 'spoilers'.
  • I wondered what all the fuss was about with GOT, so downloaded what I thought was one episode. Turned out I'd bought access to the whole lot, series 1 to 7 inclusive, so binge watched it.

As for who will end up on the Iron Throne? No idea. I wouldn't be surprised if the producers haven't filmed more than one ending to confuse 'spoilers'.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Oakbank View Post
    I wondered what all the fuss was about with GOT, so downloaded what I thought was one episode. Turned out I'd bought access to the whole lot, series 1 to 7 inclusive, so binge watched it.

Binger myself @Oakbank, all 67 in just under a month. Not sure who ends triumphant, very hopeful it is not Cersei. She had some sympathy(not much) earlier in the storyline, but now she justs needs a right good killing!
    Ideas about Samwell Tarly seem a good shout. Could be happy with that, which probably dooms that idea.
    Early opinions about season 8 anyone?
  • Quote Originally Posted by Oakbank View Post
    I wondered what all the fuss was about with GOT, so downloaded what I thought was one episode. Turned out I'd bought access to the whole lot, series 1 to 7 inclusive, so binge watched it.

Binger myself @Oakbank, all 67 in just under a month. Not sure who ends triumphant, very hopeful it is not Cersei. She had some sympathy(not much) earlier in the storyline, but now she justs needs a right good killing!
    Ideas about Samwell Tarly seem a good shout. Could be happy with that, which probably dooms that idea.
    Early opinions about season 8 anyone?
  • Well I guess I was wrong - I didn't even include Bran on the poll.

What did people thing of the finale?

What worked for you? What didn't?
  • Well I guess I was wrong - I didn't even include Bran on the poll.

What did people thing of the finale?

What worked for you? What didn't?