• Customer Services

Is there such a thing as customer services with Pure Planet, as I cannot find them!,
    No e-mail or phore number?
    Any one out there managed to locate anything?
    Might be easier switching to another user.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Is there such a thing as customer services with Pure Planet, as I cannot find them!,
    No e-mail or phore number?
    Any one out there managed to locate anything?
    Might be easier switching to another user.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Good Morning Broomvale16,

Welcome to the community.
    Its all very easy if you get to understand the tools available including this friendly and helpful forum.

I always think its best to understand an offer and I was very impressed with information available, how transparent PP's service offer was (it all gets posted here) before I joined up.

To contact PP direct follow this:
    Open the APP - Open Help
    Open Ask wattBot
    First Type: "Message the Team" and post your message.

A team member will respond within 2 days back with the bot and if your forget you will get a text reminder.

Heres just one link available from the FaQ's which is well worth a scroll through..
    https://community.purepla.net/content/275-wattbot-pure-planet-digital-assistant#ckb_start

Before you contact PP direct is there anything that the members can assist you with?
    Lots of members like ourselves are always available and ready to chip in.

​Hope this assists, if not revert back for more advice...

Last edited by Strutt G; 15-05-19 at 11:43.
  • Good Morning Broomvale16,

Welcome to the community.
    Its all very easy if you get to understand the tools available including this friendly and helpful forum.

I always think its best to understand an offer and I was very impressed with information available, how transparent PP's service offer was (it all gets posted here) before I joined up.

Open the APP - Open Help
    Open Ask wattBot

A team member will respond within 2 days back with the bot and if your forget you will get a text reminder.

Heres just one link available from the FaQ's which is well worth a scroll through..
    https://community.purepla.net/content/275-wattbot-pure-planet-digital-assistant#ckb_start

Before you contact PP direct is there anything that the members can assist you with?
    Lots of members like ourselves are always available and ready to chip in.

​Hope this assists, if not revert back for more advice...

• That's exactly what I was afraid of......time to switch
  • That's exactly what I was afraid of......time to switch

• Lack of customer care

Hi
    dose any one know how to contact this company.

no phone

no email

a bot service that does not understand

can someone, anyone, get in touch from this shambolic company get in touch
    Last edited by Nataly; 16-05-19 at 12:27. Reason: Removing profanity
  • Hi
    dose any one know how to contact this company.

no phone

no email

a bot service that does not understand

can someone, anyone, get in touch from this shambolic company get in touch

• Hey @Broomvale16

Just to let you know I've moved your questions into 1 place - looks like @Strutt G has already let you know the steps to get in contact with our Member Services team if WattBot's unable to answer your question in this case

Is there anything we can help you with here? You're chatting with other members on our Community who have lots of great advice

We also have an FAQs section which may be of use, including an FAQ on WattBot and how to get in touch with us.
  • Hey @Broomvale16

Just to let you know I've moved your questions into 1 place - looks like @Strutt G has already let you know the steps to get in contact with our Member Services team if WattBot's unable to answer your question in this case

Is there anything we can help you with here? You're chatting with other members on our Community who have lots of great advice

We also have an FAQs section which may be of use, including an FAQ on WattBot and how to get in touch with us.

• Hello Broomvale16,

I can see you are getting frustrated, but did you follow what I previously advised because this is the tool to get a team members response.

Open the APP - Open Help
    Open Ask wattBot

I have been with PP since mid December, even attended their office where customers had the opportunity to visit on an open day to their new premises. PP are a great honest company, but do things a little different.

PP does not have an energy draining call centre which achieves less costs providing clean energy at cost price, with no mark up, so what PP pays for its energy we the customer pays.

I guess its not for you but you just need to type "Message the Team" and post your question and a PP person will respond..as advised above...keep posting but best to post direct to PP..

Hope you get sorted and have a great day
    Last edited by Strutt G; 16-05-19 at 14:15.
  • Hello Broomvale16,

I can see you are getting frustrated, but did you follow what I previously advised because this is the tool to get a team members response.

Open the APP - Open Help
    Open Ask wattBot

I have been with PP since mid December, even attended their office where customers had the opportunity to visit on an open day to their new premises. PP are a great honest company, but do things a little different.

PP does not have an energy draining call centre which achieves less costs providing clean energy at cost price, with no mark up, so what PP pays for its energy we the customer pays.

I guess its not for you but you just need to type "Message the Team" and post your question and a PP person will respond..as advised above...keep posting but best to post direct to PP..

Hope you get sorted and have a great day

• Hello Broomvale and welcome to the Community forum for PP
    It appears from your frustration contained within your previous posts that when you switched to PP you were not fully aware of the way that PP works. I have been a member for 6 months and ensured that I understood the method of working that PP utilises to achieve the very best green fuel rates for it's members. You may have fallen into the trap of just simply switching to an apparently cheaper company. It seems that the way that PP works does not fit well with what you thought you ware going to get. If you leave and switch to another supplier then please do your own due diligence for your own peace of mind.
    Last edited by Gray4276; 16-05-19 at 13:53. Reason: Spelling
    Gray4276
  • Hello Broomvale and welcome to the Community forum for PP
    It appears from your frustration contained within your previous posts that when you switched to PP you were not fully aware of the way that PP works. I have been a member for 6 months and ensured that I understood the method of working that PP utilises to achieve the very best green fuel rates for it's members. You may have fallen into the trap of just simply switching to an apparently cheaper company. It seems that the way that PP works does not fit well with what you thought you ware going to get. If you leave and switch to another supplier then please do your own due diligence for your own peace of mind.
    Gray4276