• Outstanding refund of a ex customer

Hi,

I left PP a while ago, and I believe I was in credit. How long does it take to be refunded??

Thankyou
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,

I left PP a while ago, and I believe I was in credit. How long does it take to be refunded??

Thankyou
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to the community.

You are communicating with customer members and to contact PP direct you would need utilise wattBot (inside the APP) as advised on this forum regularly.

It takes up to six weeks (industry stuff) or sooner for your final bill to be produced.
    Then factor in the banking process to reconcile your account.
    I would assume you have kept your DD arrangement live...so that PP can credit your account as you have laid out.

When did you leave PP?

Revert back for more advice or to see other members feedback
  • Hi Ryan,

Welcome to the community.

You are communicating with customer members and to contact PP direct you would need utilise wattBot (inside the APP) as advised on this forum regularly.

It takes up to six weeks (industry stuff) or sooner for your final bill to be produced.
    Then factor in the banking process to reconcile your account.
    I would assume you have kept your DD arrangement live...so that PP can credit your account as you have laid out.

When did you leave PP?

Revert back for more advice or to see other members feedback

• hi RyanArmstrong1990
    up to 6 weeks but PP aim to do it as quickly as possible.
    ​If you've cancelled the direct debit they won't be able to refund as they won't know where to pay it, so if you have done you'll need to contact them.
    ​Out of curiosity who did you switch to if you don't mind me asking?
  • hi RyanArmstrong1990
    up to 6 weeks but PP aim to do it as quickly as possible.
    ​If you've cancelled the direct debit they won't be able to refund as they won't know where to pay it, so if you have done you'll need to contact them.
    ​Out of curiosity who did you switch to if you don't mind me asking?