You've taken two payments out of my account this morning
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • You've taken two payments out of my account this morning
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Emmatan View Post
    Hi @Emmatan
    I've just sent you a private message with more info.
    Don't worry. It's one payment, not two. One of them is to request a direct debit in advance of the payment.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Emmatan View Post
    Hi @Emmatan
    Don't worry. It's one payment, not two. One of them is to request a direct debit in advance of the payment.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Hi, you're talking to other customers on this forum.
    You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    and type in 'message the team' then you can send them your message.
    Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi, you're talking to other customers on this forum.
    You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    and type in 'message the team' then you can send them your message.
    Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.

• Hi emmatan.

Not good to pay twice, however this may also be a bank error if one of the payments have not been refunded in a coupke of hours it would be a lot quicker to phone the bank and explain a double payment has been taken by mistake and they can do an immediate refund under the DD guarantee.
  • Hi emmatan.

Not good to pay twice, however this may also be a bank error if one of the payments have not been refunded in a coupke of hours it would be a lot quicker to phone the bank and explain a double payment has been taken by mistake and they can do an immediate refund under the DD guarantee.

• Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hi @Emmatan
    You've taken 2 payments it's clear as day on my account two payments have been taken
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hi @Emmatan
    You've taken 2 payments it's clear as day on my account two payments have been taken

• Hi @Emmatan

Our member services team sent a message on Monday - if you reply to them they'll be happy to explain your Direct Debits and why 2 payments are appearing on your account in this instance. They'd then also be able to answer any more questions you have about this
    • The first snow of winter arrives! ⛄ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tips💚🎅​​​​​​​
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations​​​​​​​
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?🤔​​​​​​​ Find out in our quiz!
  • Hi @Emmatan

Our member services team sent a message on Monday - if you reply to them they'll be happy to explain your Direct Debits and why 2 payments are appearing on your account in this instance. They'd then also be able to answer any more questions you have about this
    • The first snow of winter arrives! ⛄ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tips💚🎅​​​​​​​
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations​​​​​​​
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?🤔​​​​​​​ Find out in our quiz!