• Retrieving previous conversations

Is there a way to retrieve earlier conversations with the Team via the App?
    I've had an ongoing issue with incorrect statement/bills for 6+ months now and would like to retrieve previous messages with their dates etc.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Is there a way to retrieve earlier conversations with the Team via the App?
    I've had an ongoing issue with incorrect statement/bills for 6+ months now and would like to retrieve previous messages with their dates etc.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hey @Malcolm M

If you log into the app and tap 'Ask WattBot' you should be able to view your past conversations by scrolling up.

It's currently not possible to view the dates of your Wattbot messages but timestamps is something we're interested in doing. There's been chat about this on @Al O 's post about WattBot improvements

Hope your statement issue is resolved - let us know if there's anything else we can help with
  • Hey @Malcolm M

If you log into the app and tap 'Ask WattBot' you should be able to view your past conversations by scrolling up.

It's currently not possible to view the dates of your Wattbot messages but timestamps is something we're interested in doing. There's been chat about this on @Al O 's post about WattBot improvements

Hope your statement issue is resolved - let us know if there's anything else we can help with

• Hi Malcolm,

I vaguely remember that there is a limit on what can be seen by members historically, but PP must have this info!

Is there anything you want to share with fellow members in regard to your issues without providing personal information?
    PP obviously set up this community so that all is transparent.
    PP monitor all these messages so perhaps the community can offer some supportive feedback. Your shout!

Alternatively you have a number of options, for example
    1) "Message the Team" again and post your concerns and request for all the missing conversations
    2) You have the complaints form in the APP

Revert back as members are more than interested
  • Hi Malcolm,

I vaguely remember that there is a limit on what can be seen by members historically, but PP must have this info!

Is there anything you want to share with fellow members in regard to your issues without providing personal information?
    PP obviously set up this community so that all is transparent.
    PP monitor all these messages so perhaps the community can offer some supportive feedback. Your shout!

Alternatively you have a number of options, for example
    1) "Message the Team" again and post your concerns and request for all the missing conversations
    2) You have the complaints form in the APP

Revert back as members are more than interested

• Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm M View Post
    Hi Malcolm
    I'm not an expert on this, but I think that since you only joined last November all your Wattbot conversations should still be available there.
    Perhaps someone else can advise if there is any potential glitch in accessing them? I just go to Wattbot and I can see them - but I don't have many to see.
    Sorry I can't be more help.

Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm M View Post
    Hi Malcolm
    I'm not an expert on this, but I think that since you only joined last November all your Wattbot conversations should still be available there.
    Perhaps someone else can advise if there is any potential glitch in accessing them? I just go to Wattbot and I can see them - but I don't have many to see.
    Sorry I can't be more help.

Stephen