• I need PP to send my old supplier my start readings as they keep hitting me for more money.

How do I contact PP? There is no email or phone number?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • How do I contact PP? There is no email or phone number?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi confalz

how long have you been on supply?
    ​It can take up to 6 weeks for previous supplier to finalise, during which time your previous supplier will continue tio take dd's unless you're in good credit and ask them to reduce or stop taking it.
    Readings have to be verified by a 3rd party, this is not a PP issue, it's all suppliers.
    Contact as answered, is by typing "message the team" in help in the app.
    I have no doubt that PP have sent your readings, you should comminicate with the previous supplier and ask for the dd to be reduced/suspended (don't cancel or they won't be able to refund if you're due a refund)

I can't condone violence, they certainly shouldn't be hitting you...

Quote Originally Posted by Conalfz View Post
  • hi confalz

​It can take up to 6 weeks for previous supplier to finalise, during which time your previous supplier will continue tio take dd's unless you're in good credit and ask them to reduce or stop taking it.
    Readings have to be verified by a 3rd party, this is not a PP issue, it's all suppliers.
    I have no doubt that PP have sent your readings, you should comminicate with the previous supplier and ask for the dd to be reduced/suspended (don't cancel or they won't be able to refund if you're due a refund)

Quote Originally Posted by Conalfz View Post

• Hi Conalfz,

Welcome to the community.

PP are an APP based company without a call centre, but have lots of tools to assist us to manage our accounts. As in this community forum, the FaQ's and wattBott responding with pre programmed answers acting as a Robot service, or to contact a team member follow this method:

Open the APP
    Open Help
    Open Ask wattBot
    First type: "Message the Team" and post your concerns
    Response within 2 days but factor in the weekend
    Don't forget to look back at wattBot for the PP the team members response...

All the best
  • Hi Conalfz,

PP are an APP based company without a call centre, but have lots of tools to assist us to manage our accounts. As in this community forum, the FaQ's and wattBott responding with pre programmed answers acting as a Robot service, or to contact a team member follow this method:

Open the APP
    Open Help
    Open Ask wattBot
    First type: "Message the Team" and post your concerns
    Response within 2 days but factor in the weekend
    Don't forget to look back at wattBot for the PP the team members response...

All the best

• hi Conalfz
    ... oops...a bit of dyslexia crept in there...soz
    Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi confalz

• hi Conalfz
    ... oops...a bit of dyslexia crept in there...soz
    Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi confalz

• [QUOTE=woz;29210]hi Conalfz
    ... oops...a bit of dyslexia crept in there...soz[/Regarding ,could you let me know why is that happened , since 20th February 2019 until now there was no one stay in the house, the house still empty and no one use electricity . please advise . Miss Ka Suen bonce heung .
    Last edited by Marc; 13-05-19 at 08:17. Reason: Removing personal info
  • [QUOTE=woz;29210]hi Conalfz
    ... oops...a bit of dyslexia crept in there...soz[/Regarding ,could you let me know why is that happened , since 20th February 2019 until now there was no one stay in the house, the house still empty and no one use electricity . please advise . Miss Ka Suen bonce heung .

• Hi Ka Suen bounce heung,

This is an open forum and you should not post personal details and I have flagged this up.

You will still get a standing charge or as in the membership fee and this would apply to any energy company unless you have a tarrif with no standing charge. But these tarrifs charge more.
    PP has only one tariff and maybe your DD does include usage projections.

You need to contact PP direct through the APP.
    Open help and then open ask wattBot.
    First type "Message the Team" and type your question.
    Responce within 2 days back with the bot.

​All the best
    Last edited by Strutt G; 13-05-19 at 08:27.
  • Hi Ka Suen bounce heung,

This is an open forum and you should not post personal details and I have flagged this up.

You will still get a standing charge or as in the membership fee and this would apply to any energy company unless you have a tarrif with no standing charge. But these tarrifs charge more.
    PP has only one tariff and maybe your DD does include usage projections.

You need to contact PP direct through the APP.
    Open help and then open ask wattBot.
    First type "Message the Team" and type your question.
    Responce within 2 days back with the bot.

​All the best